" Jessica... " she sounded worried again looking at something on the wall.

" What is it? "

" There's writing on the wall... did you notice this? "

My eyes widened and my heart raced even more at the sound of someone being in the house. Of course we knew before this, but this just proved the fact.

I slowly walked over to where she was standing and read the wall out loud.

" See how easy it is to get my hands on you? I'll leave you alone.... for now. "

~ Unknown

I was frozen to my spot reading the writing on the wall over and over. So no ones in the house anymore.. but how did someone get passed the guards on patrol at nights on the regular and passed Madison without them hearing or smelling them? They have better hearing or sense of smell then I do.

Madison is mind linking Sean and the others, warning them about the writing on the walls.

Then we hear the doorbell ring, Madison looked quickly toward me in a panicked look and we both started down the stairs. We went to the door and Madison jumped, " Sorry Sean is really upset right now he's yelling through the mindlink not to open the door. "

" I'll do it then. I wanna know who this creep is. " I say and slowly turn the nob on the front door. Once the door is open I brace for impact...

" Hello. "

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and smiled at the pizza man. Madison went to go get her money and pay for the pizza. Once he leaves, we stuff our faces with pizza rethinking everything.

" I don't think I want to watch the movie anymore, I'm sorry Maddie. " I look over at her and she nodded her head, probably just wanting to sleep off today's events.

We finish eating and we both go up to our rooms, once I'm in me and Sean's room I get dressed in one of his black shirts and some black shorts I use for pajamas.

I climb into the bed and drift off to sleep, hoping I won't get any nightmares.

~~

I was awaken to an arm slug around my waist and what felt like someone was breathing on my neck. I felt the familiar sparks and realized it was Sean and I instantly relaxed. Sean stirrs in his sleep and I carefully turn myself around that we are now facing eachother. His arms are around my lower back and I try going back to sleep.

Key word, try. I couldn't, I wanted to talk to him about every thing, but he's asleep and waking him up seemed cruel. He's cute in his sleeping state, and I just realized this is the first time we have slept together since the hospital.

Not have sex, but like slept together. I smile to myself and trace his face. I lightly trace over his jaw, his nose, and his lips. He smiled in his sleep, but only he wasn't asleep. He opened his eyes and I looked at him curiously, " How long have you been awake? "

He smirked, " Ever since you turned yourself into this position that your in right now. "

I curse myself for waking him up and he just smiled at me, but his face immediately turns into a frown. He quickly starts roaming his eyes all over me for any signs of something.

" Uhh Sean? Whatcha doin? "

" Are you hurt, are you okay, any bruises, anything hurt anything bad happen to you? I swear I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch as soon as I find him. " he whispers softly and cups my cheek.

" Hey, I'm okay. " I put my hand on his cheek and he leans into my touch.

He plants a small kiss on my lips and he moves into a sitting position. I do the same, " The writing on the wall.. did you..? " I pointed towards the door that led to the halls and he seemed to understand what I meant, " I read it, I won't let anyone hurt you I promise. "

I hug him tightly and nod my head.

" Lets go to sleep. "

~~~~~~~~~

Hey peoples! I know I recently updated but I had nothing to do tonight so here's another chapter. Almost 200 views on the first chapter! That's a lot of people. I hope this book becomes more of a success in the future and I hope everyone has a good weekend. I don't have an updating schedule, I just update whenever I can :)