"W-What?"

"Let's go to Dani first" I repeated.

"T-That fast?" his eyes widened.

d-.-b

"Yes! I don't want to waste some time!" I yelled and let go of him. "I-I'll try, hyung. I'm still afraid but... I'll try"

"Yeah, that's right. You better ask her not just waiting for nothing. I'm glad Jimin explained it to you. If I  answered yes... but I'm not sure. Then you better find it our by yourself" Yoongi hyun said and Jimin hyung and I looked at him.

dO__Ob ???  <--- Jimin hyung and I

d-.-b <--- Yoongi hyung

"That's my point Jungkook. I just want it to tell you in a rude way" he said and I. I sighed and looked around. It's just the three of us here-- and the security guard.

"You thought that I'm gone, huh? Jimin! What the hell is your problem to my skin color? I heard what you said! How about you? A ten year old kid is taller than you! Hahahahaha" Yoongi hyung laughed at Jimin.

d-.-b <--- Jimin hyung

"By the way, Jungkook. You want to talk to her right now?" he asked and looked at me. I slightly nodded.

"To encourage you, I'll come with you" he said. "Really, hyung?!" I asked, he nodded.

"Me too" Jimin hyung said.

d^__^b

"We're just supporting your relationship" they said at the same time.

"Okay... let's go" I said.

"I can't believe you decided that fast" Jimin hyung whispered yet I heard it.

"The power of love" Yoongi hyung said.

•••

"Press the door bell" Jimin hyung said and I followed him. Dani's sister answered it. We're now outside her house. I want to talk to her-- ask her to forgive me.

"Jungkook?"

"Andi, can I talk to your sister?" I asked her. She nodded and spoke up.

"Sure"

We entered the house and I went to Dani's room. Outside her room, of course. Jimin and Yoongi hyung sat on the couch, watching me. It's only Andi and Dani here. Her parents aren't around.

"She became silent since about that ' thing ' , she isn't the Dani I know. I'm pretty sure that you can fix this, Jungkook. Go ahead" she said and gave me a smile.

I looked at hyungs and they both mouthed "Go Jungkook!" I can't help it to smile and it gave me confidence.

"Open the door, it isn't locked. I'll just leave you two there" she said and left me here. I looked at hyungs and they're still watching me.

I opened the door and saw Dani sitting on her bed and her back was facing me.

"Give me some time alone, please" she said, still not looking at me.