76. Hundred hearts are lesser to carry my love for you...

Start from the beginning

Pragya: Really... Will it work out???

Abhi: Of course sweetheart.. Don't worry... I will take care of everything... Be happy and don't bring this unwanted tensions in your mind okay...  Just chill up baby...

Hoye... What are you doing haan... Now you started to drool me... Copy cat... Don't eat me like this dear or you can't move away from this bed for sure.... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya blushes and hits Abhi: My husband, my rights... What's your problem hun... I'm just thinking what goodness I've did to get such a sweetheart as my husband and Im so so lucky to get such a loving husband...

Why are you having solutions to all my problems abhi??? What did I do to you to get such immense love from you Abhi??? I don't know how to reciprocate it too...

Abhi: Oh my little baby... How many times I told you??? Still you are repeating the same question to me daily... 😂😂😂😂😂 Silly girl...

Pragya pouts: You can say it again na...

Abhi: Aww... My darling... You are my life... I love you so much... This abhi can do anything for you and I can go to any extreme to make you happy... All I can say is, my happiness lies only with you... Every inch of abhi loves his fuggy so much....

Pragya pulls Abhi closer and kisses him with full of love, yet Abhi can sense that pragya's tears are brushing his lips... Though Abhi wish to move and wipe Pragya's tears, Pragya didn't move at all... Abhi pats Pragya's back and calms her down...

Abhi coos his baby girl and asked her not to worry for anything

Abhi coos his baby girl and asked her not to worry for anything... While pragya has gone to freshen up, abhi made sure that pragya's breakfast and lunch are arranged soon... Pragya can't stop adoring her husband who has made everything ready for her quickly... Pragya smiles to see her bag, dress, accessories are arranged way too perfectly and she fall in love with her husband uncontrollably....

As said by Abhi, he drops Pragya in the college without anyone's notice... On his way, he informs the matter to arjun too... While he is getting ready for office, Abhi got a call from the hospital in which purab is admitted asking him to come the earliest... He rushes to the hospital praying that nothing wrong has happened to Purab...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Arjun and Aaliya walks hand in hand talking about something happily... They were in their own world and they failed to notice the persons coming on thier opposite way... They dashed with them unknowingly...

Rather than asking sorry, both arjun and aaliya smiled seeing the duo and hugged them... Madhu and Rk are standing there with a teasing smile in their faces...

Madhu: Down to earth guys... You two are in some other world I guess...

 You two are in some other world I guess