Chapter 7 Pt. 2

I was walking with my momma one day

When she warned me what people say

Live your life until love is found

Or loves gonna get you down.

Sing it!

Sucking too hard on your lollipop

Loves gonna get you down

Sucking too hard on your lollipop

Oh, loves gonna get you down

Say love, say love

Oh, loves gonna get you down

Say love, say love

Oh, loves gonna get you down

 Chapter 7 Pt. 2

--Clay--

Elspeth was drunk. 

As we sat in silence for about ten minutes, I pondered on why Elspeth had not given me an answer to my question. Instead she crawled into my lap and went on about other amusing things that didn't make much sense. Pregnant camels, pregnant snails, pregnant elephants, carrots. Drunk Elspeth was literally a nutcase. Not to mention she was hanging all over me like she was a pregnant monkey.

"I said sucking too hard on your lollipop! Oh, loves gonna get you down. I said sucking too hard on your lollipop! Oh, loves gonna get you down!" Elspeth screamed to the top of her lungs as she laid her ear on my chest like a lunatic. 

"Are you alright, Arden?" I asked her.

She giggled and then looked up, her hand replacing the ear that had been laying on my chest. Her sparkling hazel eyes met mine and my heart stopped. Her grin fell and she started beating my chest, "Nothing's moving, what the heck! Are you dying?!" She screeched.

I chuckled and stopped her assult, "Your drunk Arden, you need to lie down." 

She looked me dead in the eyes, "No."

She got out of my lap and started dancing to the muffled music that was still loudly playing from the living room. She started bending her legs and extending her arms as if she were working out. Not to mention she was cheering herself on the entire time she was making a fool of herself.

"Go Elspeth, you're a genius. Go Ellie, whooo!" She sang. 

My eyes were wide in amazement, she just got stranger, and stranger everyday. 

I stood up and walked over to her, wanting her to be serious for once. I knew that she was drunk and was acting like she was insane, but it was still a time to talk about important things, like what happened between us.

"Do I need to force-feed you water so that you will calm down?" I asked her.

She shook her head crazily, "I will not be forced to do anything, I am Elspeth Ever Arden! You will never make me, mwahahah-" 

"Oh my God, you are never drinking again." I grumbled as she threw her hands in the air and jumped up and down while laughing her head off. What a lunatic.

I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her from moving around any longer. Her small body stopped the crazy jumping and her glazed eyes looked at my neck. Before she even opened her mouth I knew she was going to say something that was as random as her previous rants.