Hello everyone! Welcome! I have been on a very long hiatus from my account for which I apologize. It's been hard for me to sit down and really get to writing. However through being in university, the one constant I've found in my studies is that writing will never get done if you just keep everything locked in your head. You have to get to writing and then if you must go through multiple revisions following that first really, rough draft (and a lot of my drafts are really rough) then so be it. Just getting the words down on the page however, that's what really matters.
A little more about me, my name is Kayla, hence the whole heykay_23 thing. I live in the U.S. and am attending university (on my last semester whoo!).
Some interesting things about me:
- Alligators are my favorite animals--such fascinating creatures.
- I hate watermelon, it activates my gag reflex
- I can't swim and have a phobia of giant bodies of water. (So don't throw me in a lake anytime soon).
- I believe in Sasquatch!! The Squatch lives!
- My music taste has developed over the years. I find that I love alternative, K-pop, classical, rock, and R&B styles. (P.S. if you ever want to talk to me about K-pop just drop me a message! I don't know many people who listen to the genre).
- I have two wonderful younger sisters.
- I've never been out of the country :(
- I want a cat of the scottish fold breed.
- I'm very superstitious and see the numbers 7 and 23 everywhere
- I'm a fiery, dramatic, and fashion-oriented Leo.
So, I'm trying to get back to writing, back to embracing the Wattpad community. I will say that some of the stories I have written in the past were very short-sited in their construction or not the most moral in their construction. Therefore they have been privatized. There will be more information about these decisions in the synopsis of each story.
So there's some insight into who I am! I'm running out of characters now so thank you all for visiting! Read, write, and love.
- JoinedSeptember 18, 2011