Chapter 4

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night 

That tonight's gonna be a good night 

That tonight's gonna be a good good night

Tonight's the night 

Let's live it up 

I got my money 

Let's spend it up 

Go out and smash it 

Like Oh My God 

Jump off that sofa 

Let's get get OFF 

Chapter 4

--Elspeth--

I sighed as we were parked in front of the Orange Crab, a high end restaurant which specialized in seafood. I went into my glove box and pulled out a pair of sunglasses, not sure as to how I should disguise myself. My eyes drifted over to Clay who was taking a sip out of his flask with a quirked eyebrow.

All I could do was glare as I looked at his drunken self.

He smiled, "I know the hate you show for me is just your smoldering lust for my delicious body." He trailed his hand down his chest and over his stomach that I knew inhabited muscles any other guy could only dream about having.

I gulped while my mind searched for a response to his rude comment, "You've been hanging around Micky way too long." I replied while giving myself a once over in the review mirror.

"I've always been like this." Clay retorted.

I shook my head in shame while holding a hand to my heart, my face warped in concern, "That's even worse."

Clay scowled and then stretched in his seat while I tried not to look at the way the tendons in his arms flexed for my virgin eyes.

Oh God.

Once his menacing voice came to my ears, the trance was broken and I was staring into his cold hard eyes, "What's so bad about Mickey anyway? What do you have against him?" Clay asked.

I sighed, "Micky was always the man whore of the school." I started.

"Oh really?" Clay cut in with a bit of sarcasm stuck to his voice. 

I nodded, "Just like any man whore, he broke a lot of hearts and he stuck his hand down my shirt at this party I went to which is just... n-not okay!" I explained.

When I looked over at Clay to gauge his reaction, he was looking at me with his mouth agape and his eyes bugging out in surprise.

"What?" I scowled.

"You actually went to a party?" he smirked, his eyes now dancing with amusement.

I groaned and then opened my car door while shooting him the death glare, "Get out." I snapped then climbed out of the car, slamming the door behind me which made Artie shake under the force.

Clay walked around to my side of the car and we both made our way towards the doors of the Orange Crab. Clay was still looking at me as if he was shocked to hear about me having any sort of fun that involved parties, "You are so judgemental, I mean I-I've been to lots of um, parties." I explained, my eyes wide in my confession. Alright so I've only been to two all my life- like the crazy party we had at the Englend estate and that one party where Micky stuck his hand down my shirt, but those were enough for me.