A/N

Hey, okay, before you call me a backstabbing murderous bitch for killing off Brielle, the character we all know and love in a horrible, bloody, rather ironic death...

I wanna say THANK YOU ALLLLLL SOOO MMUUUCCHHH FORRR RREEAAADDIIIINNNNGGG!!!! 💛

Ok, honestly, didn't expect this book to be so long. Didn't expect to even continue this book from the first few chapters. I was a new writer when this was first published, which was some time early to mid last year (I think, idek anymore). Anyway, also didn't expect it to become so popular and loved.

The "epilogue" for this book or whatever (last chapter I'm Sorry), wasn't meant to be too deep and too detailed, wrote it that way for a reason. So if you thought my writing was trash compared to what I've written in before chapters, I did it on purpose...

But guys!?!?! How does it feel to be at the end of this book tho!? To have read Brielle and Jason's journey, growth, and relationships to others? It was nice while it lasted right?

You guys are probably like "girl, stfu and get to what we really wanna know".

OKAY.

DAMN.

Is there gonna be a sequel?

Yes.

As hinted last chapter, it will be written in Jason's POV. It's his time to shine bebe. This book will be more Red Hood than Jason, unlike Red Rain where it was more Jason than Red Hood. Questions I left lingering will be answered and you will again be taken on an emotional roller coaster. It will be called "Lost in Red" , so keep a look out for when it's published. I'll post on my message board when it's published too so you won't have to look at my shit everyday.

That's about it.

Luv you guys and again, thank you for reading ❤️🌧