.21

I grunted lightly as I feel my physical body being moved. My eyes fluttered open to see Red carefully picking me up from the couch.

I stirred awake, immediately asking what time it was.

"Almost midnight." He answers as he smiles down at me, "You were moaning in your sleep."

I felt only a little bit of heat in my cheeks as I shrug small, "I was starting to have a good dream."

"About?" He smirks, holding me bridal style and starting to walk away from the couch.

"What do you think if I was moaning?" I ask back, and his brow raises as his smile deepens.

"Must've had a really great date yesterday." He says, opening my bedroom door and walking inside.

"Oh, it wasn't Kenton I was dreaming about." I smirk and shake my head as he puts me down.

I walked only a few steps to my dresser to find more comfortable clothes to wear until he walks behind me, hips slightly grinding against my ass as his hands hold my waist. They trailed up my torso to the top button of my business shirt as his lips softly press against my ear, "Oh really? Then who were you dreaming about?"

I was still wearing my last set of work clothes - my assistant outfit - since today, my hours layered. And I must've fell asleep on the couch when I got back at eleven. I could barely take my shoes of before falling asleep.

But now, that feeling from my dream was coming back and mixing with my current feeling, making my heart start to race and blood pump through my veins.

My eyes closed as he finishes unbuttoning my shirt and goes to the side zipper of my business skirt, teasingly unzipping it by doing it slowly. When it was zipped down to my mid thigh, his open hand slipped into the clothing since it was no long tight.

I let out a tiny gasp from how quickly he seized my crotch underneath my lingerie, my breathing deepening when he questions lowly in my ear.

"I said who were you dreaming about?"

I breathe out quietly, trying to keep my moan down since he decided he was going to be dominant without any fight or hesitations, "...you."

"Good." He whispers, licking my neck then bringing his lips down to suck the skin there as his fingers finally move.

I pried my lips shut to prevent any pleasurable sounds to escape and make him feel any more cockier than he already was. But those sounds only traveled out my nose as he rubs in circles. I lowered my head as my hands grip onto the edge of the dresser in front of me, trying my hardest to withstand the inclination to surrender to him. I saw his knuckles poke out my skirt before I can close my eyes again.

His hand that held my hip grabbed beneath my chin, pushing it back up so he could continue to suck more of my neck and mark as much skin as he could. The force made a soft grunt leave my parted lips, my body grinding onto his hand without permission like it had a mind of its own. All it wanted was more, not caring what part we played. A tingle ran up my spine as a bit more adrenaline pumped through my chest. His rubs speed over my clit, making me moan a little heavier.

His hand that held up my chin lowered onto my bra cup, squeezing briefly as his lips finally leave my neck to smirk against my ear.

"Nice." He says, "We should start like this more often."

My brows slightly furrow as my chest inhales and exhales deeply, "Start?"

"Mhm, get you completely wet first," He smirks, bringing me closer to my orgasm. But then, his hand left my skirt, leaving the heat inside of me with no release.