.44

I wake up naturally, surprisingly. My eyes flutter open before my alarm clock goes off, finding Jason still fast asleep beside me. His arm is under the pillow his head rests on, the other on my hip.

I twist my upper body to grab my phone from the nightstand and turn the upcoming alarm clock off before it wakes Jason unnecessarily.

I look back at his sleeping face; he looks...confused. Or, focused... His brows are the slightly furrowed, but the rest of his face is calm and peaceful.

I slip from bed and head to the connected bathroom to take a quick shower. I'm in there for no longer than ten minutes before brushing my teeth with the towel still wrapped around my body.

I walk back out to the room, glancing at the bed to find Jason still laying down asleep. I walk to my closet and grab my khaki-colored diner dress, taking it from the hanger to put on.

I drop my towel and put on my black undergarments, then over it: my diner uniform.

I hear movement and soft noises behind me, so I look to find Jason flipping onto his back, eyes still closed as he faces the ceiling.

His face is a little more contorted as if he was having difficulties doing something in his dream. I wonder is he was having a nightmare. When his face relaxes again, the idea of waking him up floats from my head.

I leave the room and head to the kitchen to make my routinely short breakfast which usually either consists of toast, fruit, or plain out coffee.

I pull my hair up into a ponytail as I walk into the kitchen, then I start to make my morning coffee. I take out the French Vanilla coffee creamer; placing it on the counter, I take the water and carefully pour it in the reservoir of the coffee maker.

As I do so, familiar arms wrap around me, making me jump and cover my mouth before I start to laugh.

Jason chuckles over my shoulder, "Sorry."

I only smile, "Lucky I didn't spill this."

I put the water down and enjoy the sexy rasp in his morning voice and the feeling of his large biceps under my arms as his tighten around my stomach.

His hips thrust into my butt and I feel him hard. My brows raise, "Oh.."

He titters quietly before placing soft kisses against my neck.

"And I thought you were just having a nightmare," My smile returns to my lips as one brow arches, "But you've must've been having a really good dream."

My voice was becoming breathy as he sucked on my neck and rubbed up to cup and squeeze my breasts.

"How could I not after last night? How much fun we had and how much more fun we could've had if we didn't go to sleep." He says, voice slowly driving me closer to insanity, in a good way. The rasp was getting to me and making me hot.

I turn around quickly to snap out of my state, "You know I have to work-"

"Then let me make you late." He smirks as he cups my jaw and closes the gap between our abdomens.

He pecks my lips softly, then kisses me deeper. I don't bother trying to keep my mouth closed when his tongue slips between my lips.

I break the kiss with a deep breath and smile, "I didn't even tell you good morning-"

"This was good morning enough." He smiles, and I hear my phone begin to ring.

"Bri-" Jason whines as I slide from in front of him and begin to walk out the kitchen to go answer the phone.