.40

Jason unlocks his front door and opens it, stepping aside to let me inside first. I step inside, still barefooted since Roy hadn't returned with our shoes.

He smiles, placing his hands in his pockets.

His home is the same as last time I saw it, still modern and neat. I wonder if his bedroom is the same...

"You okay?" He asks, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

I nod a little and then he sheds a comforting smile while taking my hand in his. He walks pass me and I follow him, heading for his bedroom.

He opens the door and lets me in first again. I smile a little from seeing his room that I haven't been in, in months.

I smirk, looking around his room. The inside is lit with deliciously scented vanilla candles, the lights off to reveal that light-orange glow illuminating the room. On the ground are rose pedals and I cover my mouth from my sudden laughter. I try to stifle it as he closes the door.

"What?" He laughs nervously, "Too unoriginal?"

I shake my head and turn around to him with a reassuring smile, "The thought is what counts."

I briefly look around again, "You haven't changed a thing."

"Should I have?" He asks in a soft chuckle.

"No, no. I guess I just redesign every once in a while." I sigh with a small smile, "One of my hobbies."

"How many hobbies do you have?" He laughs and I shrug, "Cooking, dancing, singing, designing, shooting a sniper? Five hobbies."

"Singing?" His brow raises.

"Yup. Maybe you can get me to sing tonight." I smirk mischievously. He chuckles and shrugs, "You never know. Maybe I will."

"And how did you know I'd break tonight anyway?"

He brushes his hair back and smiles as he looks down at me, "It wasn't about you breaking tonight."

I smile small, it barely visible at all, as I understand what he means. I look down at his lips before whispering, "When will our lessons start?"

"Well, lesson one, don't be eager. Eager leads to rushing and love is not about rushing." He says, turning halfway around to close the door.

"I wouldn't call it being eager," I smirk, "Just really, really interested."

He looks back at me with love and desire full in his eyes, his brows slightly pushing together, "You remember that?"

I only nod, slightly looking away before returning to both of his eyes. He walks closer to me, gently cupping my face before softly and slowly locking our lips together.

I layer my hand over his as my eyes close, wanting to be closer than what we currently were. Then steadily, he deepens the kiss and closes the gap between our bodies.

I begin to tug at his collar, then at the buttons of his shirt.

He grabs my hands and break the kiss, "Slowly."

My breathing slightly muffles because I wasn't sure if I could go slow right now. My sexual frustration was building, knowing what we were leading up to after withdrawing from it for so long.

"O-Okay." I whisper, looking back down to his shirt. He lets my hands go and he brushes his fingers through my hair, cupping my head again to bring his lips to mine.

I focus on keeping my hands slow, but I also focus on keeping in sync with Jason's kiss: passionate, deep, and slow.

When his shirt is open, I slowly drag my hands from his shoulders to his hard, smooth chest. I felt the hard bumps of his many abs underneath my fingertips and I feel a frenzy of small pleasures result from the feeling.