.42

"Why are you so excited?!" Izzy asks as I push her closer to the door, "Jeez, what did Jason do to you?"

I only laugh, not answering her question. I was a bit overly excited for Izzy to meet Roy for the first time. We were approaching his apartment door now where we'll be spending the night together.

Roy said it'd be fine to stay, as long as Izzy was cute. Now everyone knows Izzy is drop-dead gorgeous.

"You know this isn't some type of weird blind date, right? I have a boyfriend." She says, almost as if reading my mind.

"I may or may not have mentioned that." I reply and she stops her feet and looks back at me.

"Brie." Her expression is dead and I only smile.

"It'll be fine! Me and Jason will be there, so no harm will be done, I promise!" I smirk, shaking her shoulders playfully.

"Mhm. As if you and Jason being there will help." She rolls her eyes and waves her hand dismissively, "You two will be lost in an entirely different world."

"That may or may not be true..."

"Oh shut up." She chuckles, nudging my rib with her elbow. I smile before stopping at Roy's door and knocking a few times.

Izzy's arms are crossed, her duffel bag strap hanging over her shoulder. We hear the door unlock and then it opens to Jason.

He wore a black A-shirt, gray sweats, and white and black Nike slides with black socks underneath. I haven't seen him in four days since I had to go back home.

He smiles and lets us in, Roy nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, Izzy." He greets and my jaw drops while I put my hand on my chest, brows furrowed in an offended expression. It makes him laugh and pull me by my waist, "I'm just kidding!" Then he leans down to peck my lips, "Hello, Baby Doll."

We laugh when Izzy hums and clears her throat loudly. She glares at me, "I came here for you, and you came for him. Wow, Brielle, I see how it is."

"Noooo!" I whine childishly, walking back over to her and swinging my arms around her neck. "I love youuuu!" I playfully kiss her cheek and she rolls her eyes, putting her full hand against my face and mushing me away with a small laugh.

I chuckle and shoo her hand away before putting my things on the ground beside my leg to give my shoulders a break.

"The ladies finally here?" We hear Roy's familiar voice down the hallway directly across from the front door.

We look towards the voice to find him walking towards us shirtless, droplets of water dripping from his head onto his shoulders. He rubbed his auburn hair with a white towel, his head tilted to the side, as he smiles, eyes landing on us.

"Yes," Jason answers in an amused tone, "The ladies are here."

"Meet my best friend Isabella." I gesture my hand over to Izzy, but she waves her hand, "Izzy's fine."

I smirked when I saw that tiger in her eyes, something fierce and predatorial. It meant she saw something she liked.

They shook hands, Roy giving off that charming smile again, "Roy Harper." They let each other go and Roy gestures his arms out, his towel still in one hand.

"Mi casa es su casa."

Izzy raises her eyebrow and looks over at me, "Don't make it too much su casa."

I eye her with a smirk as she passes, dragging her duffel bag along with her. I made her a promise that since I haven't hung out with her in a while, and this would be our chance to, that I'd try to stay by her instead of inside Jason's pants.