.18

"Are you ready yet?" Red asks, again knocking on my door for the millionth time.

"Look, beauty takes time-"

"Then you shouldn't be taking that goddamn long." He replies in irritation, and I chuckle a little, putting everything back in the makeup pouch before heading towards my locked bedroom door.

"I take that as a compliment." I smile as I open the door.

He turned around and looked at me, then my outfit. His brows raised in slight surprise and impressiveness.

"Don't think that's too much?" He asks as I close my door.

"I'm a grown woman and it's a party. This is a party outfit." I reply, walking pass him in my stilettoes.

"Fine, whatever." He says, following me to the living room.

"You know Izzy's gonna be there, right?" I ask, looking back at him.

"And?"

"I kinda told her what you look like already..."

He looked at me and I tried to make it sound better, "I just told her you have green eyes, that's it! And she won't tell anyone, I promise."

"And if she snitches, I shoot her," He continues, grabbing his keys as we head out, "Twice."

"Done. She kept my secret, she can keep yours." I smile, walking to the Bugatti.

"Mhm." He hums, making me laugh a little. He unlocked the doors so I could get in, and he hopped in the driver's seat beside me. He didn't look half bad, how shocking.

I put in the address and we were on our way. As I texted Izzy, I told her Red was coming with me. Then she reminded me.

"Oh, and I'm going as Kenton's date, so we're not together when we get there."

"Oh, you're leaving me for some pretty boy, huh, hot-stuff?" He jokes, briefly glimpsing over at me before looking back at the road.

"Jealous?" I question with a coy arched brow.

"Nope. Just don't go getting mad if I meet some hot babe and make her my date." He shrugs and I laugh.

"And why would I care about that when I already have a date of my own?" I ask, and his eyes look over at me while his head faces the street. A smirk crawls onto his lips, "I guess we'll just have to see by the end of the night, won't we?"

I looked back at the road, smirking just as he had, "I guess we will."

When we made it to the party, there were still people trying to get in. The venue was gorgeous and it looked like a party Mister Wayne would throw, but his would be...classier.

We parked the car and looked at the large, stone terrace. There were stairs leading to the top, but there was also another room in the stone. Both were used for the party.

"Come on." I grin, walking into the stone room where music played loudly.

It was larger than expected, people were dancing and yelling, the room was dark beside strobe lights and colored laser lights. Like a nightclub.

Almost instantly, eyes were on me. I liked it, of course. Yes, I'm cocky and sometimes I like attention...

Red grabbed my arm, making me look back at him. "Call when you want to meet up again." He says in my ear so I could hear him.

I nodded and he separated from me, disappearing in the crowd.

I kept roaming, squeezing through people until reaching the back. There, I found Kenton.