.25

The second my shift was over, I left the diner. Jason and his date ended up leaving about thirty minutes before I did, and even when I got home, he wasn't there.

I kicked the door close my with foot, putting my purse on the coffee able before heading to my room. There, I kick my white work sneakers off and walk to the bathroom to pee.

After washing my hands, I stared at myself in the mirror. I sighed and started unbuttoning the front of this khaki colored uniform dress, ready to get it off. I grabbed the rim of it and started pulling it above my head to my purple lace bra and panties. I walked over to my clothes basket that was nearly overflowing.

I sighed a little more, walking back to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was out, I put on plain black underwear and a large grey sleep-in shirt. I put on my fuzzy pink socks and grabbed my basket, my wet hair wrapped in a white towel.

I walked out my room and towards the laundry room to start washing my clothes. That's when I heard Red finally return.

Before I put in my darks, I walk out the laundry room and head to find him. He was in his room, going through his phone as he sat on his bed. He looked focus, so I knocked before barging completely in.

When he looked up at me, his eyes observed all of me, a smirk creeping onto his face. I don't know what for, I dressed like a hobo right now.

"I'm washing clothes, if you need anything wa-"

"Nah, I just washed mine." He interrupts, turning his phone screen off.

I nod a little and begin to turn around until he puts his hand out for me, "Come here."

My brow raised, my hands holding onto the doorframe, "...Why?"

"I haven't held you in three days-"

"Mmm, and I wonder why." I reply with almost amusement in my voice. I know he's the one to blame for making me feel like this, but I can't be mad. Ever. And if I do get mad at him, he always finds a way to charm his way out of it.

"You're gonna make me get up, huh?" He questions with a sigh after I didn't move a muscle.

"I don't want you to hold me." I lie, crossing my arms.

"Why not?" He asks, pushing himself off the bed. He briefly shook his head and wagged his finger, "I know it isn't because of Emily."

I wish I could ask why he said that, but I can't. If I did, then he'd know that, that was the case.

"I just don't." I answer, stepping back when he steps closer. He looked slightly confused, then scratched his chin a little.

"Damn, well, that sucks because then I won't be able to ask." He sighs, and my brows slightly furrow in curiosity.

I felt my towel slipping from my head, so I reach up for it and unwrap it from my hair. I leaned down a little as I squeeze my damp hair between the towel as I drag it towards the ground. "...ask what?"

"Come here." He repeats, putting his hand out again.

I folded the towel on my arm, looking up at him while pushing my hair back. He's still talking like he was dominant and it was slightly pissing me off but turning me on at the same time. It pained me to know that after experiencing what he could really do when he was in control, there'd now always be that part of me that's attracted to it.

"You're not dominate over me anymore, you know that right?" I question cautiously, hoping that'd help him get it out of his head.

His brow raised as a chuckle breaks through his gorgeous smile, "You call saying 'come here' dominant? Baby Doll, you haven't seen me be dominant."