.28

I unwrapped the towel from around my body, flipping it over the rack before I get in the shower. We were heading for a club I've never been to in a few hours.

I felt like I wanted to be in the shower for a long time, enjoying the steam like a spa day or something. I didn't take a bath because this was a standup shower and I like standing under the water. Sometimes if I get bored, I'd pretend I'm drowning on the Titanic or something.

The water slowly began to sleek my hair back until I pushed my fingers through it. I grabbed my shower puff, beginning to wash my body with the Dove soap slowly. I saw the glass begin to fog up as I turn around to rinse my back off.

I tilted my head to rinse off my collarbone and neck as my voice sings along to the song playing.

I hung the orange puff back on the shower hook and stood beneath the water a little longer before grabbing the shampoo and beginning to apply it to my hair.

All of my hair was curled and swirled on top of my head with the bubbly, delicious smelling shampoo keeping it up in place in a Marilyn Monroe like up-do.

Once I was finished washing my hair, I again stepped under the water to rinse it out.

I carefully tugged my fingers through my slightly tangled hair, trying to rinse all of the shampoo out before I get the conditioner. It was then when something was felt wrapping around my stomach, making me scream loudly and swing back but it tightens around me to keep me from turning around.

"Easy, Baby Doll, it's just me."

I grab my chest and calm down, "Don't ever do that again. I almost had a heart attack."

"Sorry." He chuckles and it's then that I realize...Jason's in the shower with me. As he pressed his body more onto mine, I feel something against...oh.

"Uhm, what are you doing in here?" I ask, looking at him over my shoulder since he still didn't let me turn around.

"You were taking too long and I lost patience." He answers and I tilt my head a little with a smirk and raised brow.

"Well can you get that out my butt because we're not having sex in the shower. Last time I tried that, I ended up with a busted lip and he had a bloody nose." I giggle truthfully, remembering how horrible that time backfired.

"That's fine. We don't have to," He says, staying in his position, "But it's gonna be hard for my friend to go away with the water dripping down you like that."

I slightly bit my lip, knowing what he was doing. But something told me he'd know what he'd be doing if we did do it in the shower. But I wasn't cashing in and taking the risk. It was too embarrassing, although if it happened with us, I'm sure we'd both laugh.

My words were blown away from me when his hands hold my bare hips, lips brushing against the sensitive skin he found on my shoulder and neck. One of his hands moved onto my lower stomach, while the other hand creeps back up to my rib, right beneath my left boob, hand carving around it to outline it perfectly.

When his nose tucks into my neck, his forehead resting against the curve of my shoulder, I realize this wasn't a sexual gesture. He was truly holding me. We didn't say anything, he didn't kiss me, he just held me.

Plus, I didn't feel him getting harder against my ass, so I knew he really wasn't intending sex arousal.

The realization makes me want this man more, the water dripping down both of our bare bodies with the steam seeming to fog not only the room but also my mind. My senses were completely unaware of rational things, as if I was drunk or high.