.17

After I got out the shower, I started getting dressed. I was putting my lingerie on when my phone light flashed and vibrated.

I took it from the bed and saw it was Izzy. She reminding me to text Kenton about going if I was. Guess she still didn't believe I was gonna go no matter what Red said.

I smiled while shaking my head, texting her back as I sit down. Then I scroll down my contacts until I come across Kenton's name.

I laid on my side, biting my lip as I text him. I told him I was going to his party, and then after that, we started talking about other things.

I brushed my hair behind my ear as I reply. We were currently talking about Kaiden and Izzy; the things he said about his brother were hilarious.

I looked over my shoulder when Red poked his head in the door. "I just ordered pizza: Hawaiian and Pepperoni."

"Aw, my favorite." I reply as he raises a brow and bites his lip.

"Waiting for me?" He asks coyly, joining me on the bed while rubbing my bare waist.

"No, actually." I reply amused, looking back at my phone. He looked over my shoulder at the phone in my hands and began to reach for it, but I moved it out the way.

"And what are you hiding?" He questions, his arms longer than mine and easily grabbing the phone from my hands and turning to face the other way, "Sending nudes to someone?"

"No," I answer, again trying to grab it from over his broad shoulder, causing him to smile and raise a brow. "I was texting Izzy and didn't get dressed yet."

"And who's this Kenton?" He questions, and I begin to crawl over him to get my phone back while whining.

"You've never mentioned him before-"

"Because I just met him a few days ago." I retort, getting a little annoyed that he wouldn't give it back. "Can you stop being an asshole and give it back to me?"

"Who's Kaiden. Another one of your hoes?" He smirks, twisting and laying on his back, making me slide with him and sit on his lower abdomen.

"It's Kenton's brother, actually. And I'm going to their party tomorrow night." I retort, snatching the phone out of his hands with irritation.

I began to roll off of him until he put his hands on my thighs to keep me in place.

"What party?" He questions, obviously still entertained.

"The party I'm going to tomorrow night with Izzy." I answer with a roll of my eyes as he looks at my body while slightly biting his lip again.

"Would your boyfriend be upset if I came with you?" He asks with a smirk, meeting my eyes.

"Ha, very funny." I say with a roll of my eyes, sliding off of him and sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked down at Kenton's last text as Red kisses my bare shoulder and wraps his arm around my stomach.

"Trying to seduce me will not work, Red." I repeat his line, causing him to chuckle a little from behind me.

He moved my hair to one side so he could kiss my neck, his other hand that rested against my stomach slowly roaming down.

I ignored it, paying my attention to my phone as much as I could.

His left arm wrapped back around me as his right hand slid into the small gap between my legs, for now just gently rubbing.

That was when it was getting hard to ignore.

I wanted to close my eyes, but if I did then I knew it'd be on, and he'd win. And I couldn't let him win.