.14

I laid in bed again after getting in the shower, feeling too shitty to do anything.

My nose was runny and my throat was a little sore, and I felt all around tired.

I groaned irritatedly, flipping and facing the other way. I looked at the clock and sighed deeply, putting my hand on my stomach as if that'd stop the cramps.

I just laid there doing nothing for the pass hour until there was finally a knock on my door.

I sniffled and looked over my shoulder to the door, "Come in."

Red walked in, brows furrowed in a confused expression, "Where's breakfast?"

I rolled my eyes, flipping back to my previous position to make my back face him, "I didn't fucking make any."

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." He says, walking over to me.

I grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled it over my face before he could make it to my bedside.

"Shut up." I cough, making my throat hurt more.

"Are you sick?" He asks as he sits on the bed, and I peak at him.

"Yes."

"So, you were just gonna lay here and hope it goes away?" He questions with a raised brow.

"Yes, yes I was."

"Well, no, you're not."

I again put the blanket over my face while tucking myself into the pillow. "I'm not getting up!"

"Stop pouting and go get some medicine." He says and I shake my head childishly.

"You can't make me."

He sighed through his nose, "Fine, fine."

He stood from the bed and walked away, making me peak to see if he was really gone. The room was again empty and the door was wide open.

I turned back to look at the clock, watching to make time pass. Only moments later, I fell into a light nap without knowing.

Suddenly, I hear Red's voice call out, "Come eat!"

My eyes opened so quick from the sound of food.

But I didn't want to get up.

This was a trick. No way Red Hood made breakfast. No way. He was tricking me just so I'd get up and there was no way in hell I was falling for it.

Even if it's food...

Damnit, I'm hungry though.

"Brielle! Get up!" He yells and I smirk. I knew it.

I closed my eyes again, ignoring the rumbling of my stomach.

"Brielle," His voice was now near, so I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder.

He had a bowl in his hands, walking back over to me.

"...what's that?" I ask with curiosity in my voice, moving my head up a little to try to see what was in it.

"Soup."

I looked up at him while laying back down. "I'm not having that for breakfast."

"Stop being stingy; you're lucky enough that I made it in the first place." He replies, "Then on top of that, I brought it to you."

"It was canned, wasn't it?" I question, narrowing my eyes.

"Stop being picky." He replies, crawling on top of me with both hands holding the bowl.