.27

It's like two in the morning and Jason and I are still up and talking about almost everything and anything that comes to mind.

He was laying on the bed watching as I carefully painted my toenails a hot pink on the floor. His chin rested on the side of his fisted hand, making it wrinkle and fold every time he smiled or laughed. It made me laugh harder whenever until we finally ran out of stuff to talk about.

But my stomach rumbles before we can sit in silence for too long. "I'm starving." I state, blowing my toenails while closing the nail polish.

"Me too, but the kitchen's closed." He reminds and I lay on my back, wearing only a sports bra as a top.

"Then let's go steal something, I'm hungry and I can't wait until six." I groan, my stomach growling again.

"You really want to?" Jason questions, a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Hell yeah I do." I say, sitting up when I realized he was serious.

"Then come on." He smiles, getting up from the bed. I blow my toes a little more before getting, not really caring of they end up getting messed up.

I followed and he grabbed the keycard before we left the hotel room. The hall was empty and both of us were walking barefooted and technically shirtless. He was completely shirtless with his black sweats on. I wore my grey joggers and black sports bra, as mentioned before.

I pulled my hair into a tight bun to make sure no strands fell and left my DNA anywhere. We're so goofy, we were acting like we were going to rob a bank or jewelry store. Literally, we had hand motions to stop and go and looked around every corner before going like children playing a spy game.

We were laughing by the time we made it to the elevator. We waited patiently for it to arrive on the highest floor, my eyes glancing the opposite way of Jason as my hands lock behind my back, foot enticingly rubbing my calf.

I looked at the ceiling with a light sigh, closing my eyes. When I glimpsed back at Jason, his muscular arms were crossed over his chest and I could tell he was having difficulties averting his eyes. That was until they met mine and my mischievous smirk.

He cleared his throat and looked back at the elevator doors.

It made me laugh and lean on his arm, grabbing it playfully so he wouldn't look so uptight. So I could see him smile like I couldn't get enough of it.

And my frolicsome behavior wins again as he hides his chuckle by looking away from me.

There must've been more people awake than what we thought because the elevator kept stopping on every other level, let you know that we're on the twelfth.

They finally opened and we entered the empty elevator where he immediately locks hands with mine and turns me to face him. He kisses me before the doors could even close.

The elevator doors opened on the level beneath us, and I began to pull away until Jason presses his hand again my back, then lowers to my thighs to hoist them around his hips.
His eyes looked over at the open door to the three people staring in disbelief and awkwardness. The doors closed without any of them getting in.

Red and I instantly bursts into laughter from their expressions and the fact no one entered the elevator with us.

"Why did you do that to those poor people?" I laugh as he puts me back on the floor.

"It's funny." He shrugs, turning to face the elevator.

Well, he had a point.

We passed the hotel clerk by the entrance of the hotel, heading the way we'd go if we were going to the pool. We turned into the dark buffet room, silence eerie.