.07

"I'm bored."

I shrugged. "I'm horny. Wanna have sex?"

Red Hood leaned back, looking as if he wasn't even surprised from the question.

"You just got stitches."

"It's been almost two weeks, they're almost healed," I reply, looking at him with slightly furrowed brows, "Do you want to or not?"

He pushes himself off the couch, and I look at him, still waiting for a verbal answer.

He offered his hand in an annoyed gesture, but I didn't take it.

We walked to my room, and as soon as he closed the door behind him, his mouth clamped over mine.

I didn't wait to ask for entrance as I force my tongue to claim his, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He bent down to pick up my legs, wrapping them around his waist so he could walk to the bed.

There, he carelessly let me fall onto the mattress and started unbuttoning my jeans with no hesitation.

When my pants were off, he stood straight again to take off his shirt to one hell of a body.

I took off my shirt as he undid his belt. My stitches luckily hadn't popped at all these pass two weeks, but the bandages were still around my abdomen.

He walked around the bed, sitting on the edge and grabbing a condom from his nightstand drawer.

He grabbed my arm in a tight grip after putting it on and pulled me toward him.

"No need to be so tight," I wince a little until he forces himself inside of me.

We both grunted a little, which surprised both of us.

"Talking about tight." He smirks, moving his hips teasingly.

I licked my lips, still managing to roll my eyes from his comment.

"I wonder how many girls you've fucked right in this same bed." I ask through breaths as I start pumping, his hands on my hips and following my movements.

He smirked a little, getting up and flipping over, making me fall onto my back.

"I like to do the work." He grins, steadily grinding faster as he pins my wrists to the bed.

My mouth opened in a silent breath as he leaned over me, pounding harder.

I forced the heel of my foot into his lower back, causing it to bend and him to wince. In doing this, I pushed up, making him fall onto the floor with him landing on his back.

I placed my hand on his hard chest as he looks up at me. "Maybe I like to do the work."

"Why do you have to be so," He flipped the position again, "difficult?"

I tried to flip it again, but he again had me pinned. "I like to have it my way." I answer, scowling up at him.

"I'm sure you'll like it much better my way." He replies slyly, moving his hips again.

I hummed a little, but found a way to bring him down anyway, "Do you have to talk?"

"Do you have to be such a smart ass?" He questions back, raising my leg over his shoulder.

I couldn't speak after he did that, and it got a soft moan from me.

"My back is gonna hurt if you keep me on the floor like this." I moan, my eyes opening again.

"You're the one who brought the party down here." He replies, leaning over me once again and clamping his hands against mine tighter.

I couldn't control the little breaths escaping my parted lips after my legs raised to both sides of him, his erection pounding against me consistently until I started to get really hot.

Our bodies were moist from sweat as that final wave started pumping the last round of adrenaline through my chest.

A soft grunt escaped his lips as he looks down at our working body parts, still refusing to slow down.

I gasp loudly as my eyes close, that wave reaching my vocal chords.

Red Hood slid out of me with a small breath and lick of his lips, still pinning me to the ground.

He finally let my hands go and stood up, allowing me to lean on my arms.

"Wish you could've lasted a bit longer." He says with a small smirk as he gathers his clothes, "I was just starting to have some fun."

"It's what you call strategy. Which you don't have." I roll my eyes as I stand as well, "And I could've stayed in if I wanted to."

"Hmph, yeah, sure."

"And Big Red," I say as I reach behind my back to undo my bra that neither of us minded, "If that was the best you could do, trust me when I say this. You need to take some classes."

He smiled and walked over to me, softly grabbing my chin and bringing his lips less than millimeters away from mine, "If I did my best, trust me, things would be broken in this room."

I removed my chin from his hand and grabbed my towel and headed over to the bathroom, "Hmph. Yeah, sure."

I looked at him from the corner of my eye before walking into the connected bathroom to see him smirking at me.

I think I just found my favorite one night stand...