.69

<<I know I'm like...splurging these updates lol>>

I'm finally out the hospital and getting ready to go to the club with Dick as he promised. I wasn't excited but more so relieved to get drunk.

When I hear the car horn honk, I check the window to find Dick's car out parked in the circular driveway. I grab my purse and keys before quickly leaving the manor and practically running down the steps to the passenger side of his Chrysler.

"You look great." He smiles as he shifts gears and pulls off. I shrug, "Wish I felt that way. But I will as soon as I get drunk."

"You know I'm not letting you get too drunk. You know how you get."

I roll my eyes, "I'll get as drunk as I please." I mumble as I look out my window and cross my arms, "I deserve at least that much."

Dick wears a simple blue-ish gray tee with dots on it and white jeans, black Jordan shoes on his feet and shades on his eyes. I wear a striped skirt and long sleeve crop top shirt with black stilettoes. I wasn't sure which club we were going to, but I didn't care; as long as they had a bar.

When we get there, I get out quickly, Dick barely having time to catch up before I get lost in the loud crowd. My body immediately starts swaying with the music and a few eyes glance my way. I actually pay attention to them this time.

We find the bar and take two seats, ordering the bartender for some burning Whiskey. And trust me, it burns in the best way possible whenewe gulp down the shots. After two more quick shots, Dick tries to get me to stop but I refuse. I get another round until I feel the buzz coming on and when I move, the lights go in a beautiful, colorful blur.

"Richard?" A man comes up to him and Dick looks back at him.

"Hey...Justin. What's up?" He asks, holding his liquor.

"Nothing much. Just thought to get out with some friends. Didn't think I'd find you here." He smiles and I study his features, finding him fuck worthy. His eyes glance over to me, so I shed a bright smile, tilting my head to be cute. He falls for it with a smile, Dick looking over at me and instantly knowing what I'm doing. Do I care? I can give two shits.

"Brielle, right?" Justin asks and I nod.

"Yep." I nod heavily, dragging my finger around my empty shot glass, "Justin as I was just reminded."

"Yeah."

"Mhm. Well, I'm about to dance. Come on, Dick." I demand, and Justin looks a little confused, "Wait, don't you have a boyfriend? And don't you have a girl friend, Dick?"

"Not anymore." We both answer, sliding from the stools and walking into the crowd. Justin grabs my arm and smirks mischievously, "Then save me a dance then, yeah?"

I smile but don't reply, moving away from him to go dance with Dick.

"I saw what you were doing." He says behind me and I just keep dancing.

"And?"

"I just want you to be careful—" He says and I turn around and press my finger against his lips to shush them.

"SHHHHH. Shut the fuck up. Let me buzz for like...just a second and not have to worry about you worrying about me. Alright? I'm grown and I'm not new to this, okay? I'm not new to any of this." I reply, taking my finger from his lips, "Just...let me be for just one night."

He sighs a little before letting lose and nodding. That one night, turns into two nights, then those two nights turn into two weeks straight, party after party, drink after drink, high after high, temporary happiness after temporary happiness, crash after crash, nightmare after nightmare, tears after tears, screams after screams, and pain after pain.