.58

I gently drag my fingers over the scars on Jason's back until he eventually stirs and wakes up. His head is pressed against the pillow, his arms underneath it as I lay beside him, smirking when he looks at me.

"Morning." I say softly in a smile and all of a sudden, he tackles me in a tight embrace, rolling over me and attacking my lips in a powerful, energetic kiss, hand cupping my head where his fingers push into my hair.

When he pulls away, lips still brushing against mine, he smiles, "Good morning."

My eyebrow raises, "You've never started off a day like that."

"Just remembering last night has me a little...needy this morning."

I smile and nod a little, our voices quiet and even a bit raspy, "It was amazing."

"You felt that too?" He asks, smirk deepening.

"Oh yeah." I reply knowingly, brushing my hand into his hair from his neck.

He kisses me again before I sigh deeply. "What was last night?" I ask curiously, "You said you were going to make love to me-"

"I thought that's what I did-"

"That wasn't just love, Jason." I say in a mischievous smile and he shrugs a little.

"Maybe a mixture of love and...the other thing." He admits and I bite my lip and nod in agreement, never feeling anything better than that.

I mean, it was probably the best sex I've ever had.

I squeeze his side with my fingers while moving a little beneath him, "We should do it more often."

"Only on special occasions." He smiles teasingly, making me scoff in amusement and look to the side. He kisses my cheek, then down to my jawline and neck so softly, it sends chills down my arms.

"And you know what? You were right." He says as he pulls away, "That outfit looks much better on the floor."

I burst into giggles, covering my face with both hands before glimpsing over to where he previously looked, the new black lingerie he bought for me strung on the floor because I begged for him to take it off last night.

I shake my head and shrug carelessly, looking back up to him, "I like skin-to-skin contact."

He nods, "I can tell."

It makes me laugh a little again before he softly pecks my lips. I loved when he kissed me softly like that. But at the same time, I loved when he kissed me in any way.

"I love you." I say quietly against his lips.

His brow raises, his intimate smile deepening, "I know. You were screaming it all night."

"I was." I admit guilty again, then I brush my thumb against his chin before looking up at him, "I know I don't say it often. Or as much as I should-"

"It's okay, Brielle." He interrupts with a small shake of his head, "We talked about this already-"

"Yeah, but-"

"But I already know that you love me. You show it more than you say it and actions speak louder than words." He hushes me again and I just look up at him. "So you don't have to worry, Baby Doll," He continues, "I don't question it."

I look down a little and nod, wanting to make sure of that. I knew that he secretly loved to hear me say that I loved him, I can see it. Feel it. Something always flashes through his eyes, or his embrace always gets tighter and warmer.

I start to get up, but he pulls me back, "Heyheyhey, where're you going?"

"To take a shower." I answer, "Duhh-"