.13

"Here."

I looked from the TV to Red throwing something on the couch next to me.

I grabbed it, realizing it was my Nightshade suit.

"Finally." I reply as I stand up.

"Put it on," He orders, "You're coming with me tonight."

"How lovely." I say with a roll of my eyes, although I was excited to go out again. But...he didn't need to know that.

I started changing in my room as he walks in to dump all of my Nightshade things on my bed.

"Where the hell did you have those? I searched ev..." I stopped and looked at him, a smile slowly growing on my face.

"Mhm." He hums knowingly, crossing his arms, "I reconnected your devices, but not your trackers."

"Of course." I huff with a roll of my eyes as I zip up the front of the tight black Nightshade suit.

"Where are we going and why does it require me?" I ask as I walk to my closet to grab my boots.

"You want to know why I wanted to keep you here, right?" He asks as he walks out.

I raised a brow and smirked a little before opening the bottom of my boots to take out my working trackers. I smirked as I placed them in my utility belt and grabbed my guns and ammo from the bed.

I packed them in before leaving the room, turning the light off as I walked out.

I met Red back in the living room where he sat on the couch, now in his Red Hood suit, looking at a small laptop on the coffee table.

I folded my forearms and rested them on the back of the couch from behind him, looking at the computer. "What's up?"

It was a map, zooming in with each red, rectangular scan until it pinpointed downtown Gotham.

"Who are we going after?" I ask, raising a brow.

"Terrick and Jerrick." He answers, closing the laptop.

I laughed, "Aw, the twins. That's what you kept me here for?"

He started walking to the garage, so I followed.

"You're the only one who'd be able to pull this off. You're close with them enough to do it." He says and I cross my arms.

"If only you'd tell me what I'm actually supposed to be doing." I huff while tucking in my lips, the garage door again raising to reveal his Red Hood Mustang.

We got in as I continued before he could reply, "Wait, let me guess. Their drug trade is today? Or, no, it's their little annual meeting with Joneson, isn't it?"

He looked at me through his helmet, and I snapped my finger, "Bingo."

He drove silently, still not replying to me.

"Infiltration, I'm guessing?"

"Yes." He answers as we turn sharply, "You can do that, right?"

"What makes you think I can't?"

"You work with them."

"And your point is?" I question, crossing my arms, "This is easy. What information do you need to get?"

"You're really just gonna go head on about this?"

"Duh. This is super easy." I repeat, "I'm sure they have files for whatever you're trying to get ahold of. I have access to nearly their everything, so...what is it that you need to get?"