.46

I wake up with a small grunt, stretching my arms above my head in the comfortable bed.

Jason's asleep beside me, our bodies naked beneath the heavy blankets. I look over at the window to see sunshine peaking through the crack of the closed curtains.

We were in Jason's room back at his place, and I smile a little as I look around. Then I look back at him, his back facing me, I scoot closer to him and place a gentle hand on his shoulder. I softly kiss the top of his shoulder, then the back of his neck, then I kiss the side of his neck, and then behind his ear. I kiss his earlobe and then up to his temple when he starts to stir with a soft moan.

As he slowly starts flipping onto his back, I kiss his cheek and chin, then his forehead and his nose, back down to his chin and everywhere on his jaw. Wrapping one arm around my waist, a warm smile begins to spread on his lips. His eyes remain close, so I kiss his eyelids, between his eyebrows and the bridge and side of his nose before leaning down to kiss his cheek. I lower back to his jawline on the right side of his face, then kiss down to that side of his neck that I hadn't gotten yet.

I kiss on his collarbone and shoulders again, then his neck again, and back up to his face as he starts chuckling softly.

When I reach up for his nose, he cups my face and pushes his lips against mine.

Kissing me deeply, he tangles his fingers in my hair as I move my leg over his. I accidentally break the kiss when I can't contain my smile, and he smirks against my lips, "You should wake me up like that more often."

"Maybe I will." I reply, kissing his cheek again.

"You must've really enjoyed last night." He says as he raises his chin to expose more of his neck that I kiss again.

I laugh a little, "How could I not?"

He titters before leaning up and grabbing my hips, pulling me closer to him but flipping the position so I'm now laying on my back with my head at the end of the bed.

I laugh when he grabs my hands and leans down to kiss my jaw and neck, his bare length rubbing against my thigh until he pushes it against me.

I slightly moan as he pecks my lips, "I loved your Halloween candy, now I can't wait for the Thanksgiving feast."

He tries to kiss me but I'm only laughing to the point of tears from his corniness.

He grabs my legs and pulls them further down closer to him, leaning up and smirking, "What?"

"Just because we had sex last night does not mean we're having sex every holiday." I laugh, warmly looking up at him.

He fake frowns and pouts, grinding his hips against my exposed intimate area which flexes his many abs, "Aw, I was really looking forward to you riding my Christmas Carol."

I cover my face with both hands when my laughter returns. He leans down and moves my hands, pecking my lips again before smiling down at me.

I smile back up at him.

There's a comfortable silence as he just smiles down at me, our bodies frozen yet warm despite the temperature outside.

"We've got to ready for the day." I say, the words coming out as a whisper.

"You don't like laying with me?" He pouts, and I brush my fingers through his black hair. His eyes briefly close as he softly pushes his cheek against the palm of my hand, his closed smile deepening only a little.

I drag my hand down to his chin, raising it so he looks at me.

"Don't you want me to cook breakfast?" I smirk, making his smile break into a bright grin. I nod and smile knowingly, "Yeah, I know you're hungry after last night."