.53

When I get to Jason's house from work, I head inside tiredly. Matter of fact, I was exhausted.

Today was one of those days where I worked all day, all three jobs with waitressing from 6 AM to 5 PM at two diners to go straight to my assistant job from 5:30 to 11 PM. My feet hurt, I'm annoyed, I have a headache and I'm starving but too lazy to make something to eat.

When I enter the house, I'm greeted by silence. I look around a little until quickly coming to the realization that Jason wasn't here. I head to the bedroom and kick off my nude-colored heels, then I unbutton my shirt and take it off. I toss it in the basket and then start pulling down my fitted black skirt until it flooded at my ankles.

I step out of it and toss it in the basket too, then I grab my heels and set them neatly against the wall. I walk in front of the mirror attached to the dresser and start taking out the tight pens in my hair, letting certain strands loose. I only pull the rest of it up into a careless, messy bun, then I reach behind my back to unclip my bra. I slide it from my arms, then shimmy my panties down my thighs and shins til stepping out of those too.

Then I walk to the bathroom, closing the door behind me before starting up my hot shower. I'm not sure how long I was in there, but it no doubt felt refreshing.

The room was drenched in humidity and the mirror was fogged completely by the time I was out, the palms of my fingers crinkled and wrinkled a little. All the makeup was off of my face and I felt clean after all the work I endured today.

When I dry off, I walk into the bedroom, still finding it silent and empty. Not caring much, I fold the towel back onto the railing in the bathroom and walk back to the dresser to get a set of my lingerie I've left over here.

It was the only thing I put on.

I pulled the panties up and free-fell straight onto the middle of the bed, face slamming onto the fluffy pillow and my feet rocking off the floor.

It was so comfortable. I take deep relaxing breaths as I lay there motionless, waiting for myself to fall asleep. And as soon as I was about to, I hear the door almost silently open and I look over my shoulder to find Jason entering in his Red Hood suit, helmet in his right hand and domino mask still over his eyes.

I plop my face back in the pillow before he notices me. But I know when he does when I hear him chuckle lowly under his breath.

I feel his presence come closer to me until his lips press against my exposed ear. "Waiting for me, huh, Brielle?" He asks as his lips break into a smile.

I tilt my head a little, peaking my eye open as my eyebrow raises, "How'd you know it was me and not one of your hoes?"

"I cut them off a long time ago, and plus," His hand moves from my lower back onto my ass, under my only lingerie, rubbing enticingly as his voice drops into a husky, low growl, "I know my Baby Doll's backside."

I giggle a little, eyes closing from the pleasant feeling of him touching me. I let out a sigh of relief, "And FYI, I wasn't waiting for you. I was just being lazy."

He laughs softly. "You okay?" He asks as he slides his hand away and leans back, taking off his mask and taking off his jacket.

"I'm tired. I've been working since six this morning." I explain, opening my eyes back to him and he let's a soft breath leave his nose.

"I don't see why and how you work three jobs when you have me." He replies, sitting beside me and taking off his boots.

"I like caring for myself." I smirk a little and he nods knowingly.