.73

My eyes open when my energy is full, waking up from such a peaceful sleep. I'm laying in a large bed under the sheets in a luxury room, the hue of it orange like new sunlight was illuminating it. I wake to an empty, comfortable white bed where I swing my legs over the edge and stretch. I look around the room, not really recognizing it but feeling at home.

I stand and somehow know which of the four doors are the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth, get in the shower, etc. Like a normal morning.

When I get out the shower, I leave the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me and my hair dripping wet, finding the bed now made with white lingerie and a beautiful white sun dress laid out for me. I only smile happily and put on the clothes after drying off.

"Wow, you are beautiful."

I turn around to Jason at the other door leading out to a hallway. He stares at me with shocked, loving eyes that are bright and shining. I get sucked into them the longer I stare, joy engulfing me when he smiles.

"Breakfasts done. Made your favorite." He puts his hand out and I grin cheekily as I take it.

"You made breakfast?" I ask curiously as I feel his soft, warm hand under mine tighten it's grip to pull me forward a little.

"I promise it's not burnt." He chuckles lightheartedly, bringing our lips together in a soft kiss. I hum happily as he slowly pulls away, his expression relaxed and dreamy almost as he opens his eyes again.

"Come on before the food gets cold."

I nod and bite my lip in a smile before we walk out the bedroom down the hall to more luxury, again somehow knowing where we were headed to get to the kitchen.

We start to eat breakfast standing up at the island counter, the countertop white marble and matching the kitchen floor. We talk nonstop about everything that comes to mind, laughing at each other every now and then until our plates are empty. But there's something that irks me...something's different about Jason and I can't put my finger on it.

"You ready for today?" He asks and I look over at him in anticipation.

"What's happening today?"

"Arcade, aquarium, gun range, lunch, front row seats to the Bulls game, boat ride, fun in the sun, then karaoke and dinner." He answers and I'm a bit taken aback and breathless.

"Those are like....everything that I love." I laugh and he nods, bringing his mug of coffee to his lips.

"Exactly. So with that being said," He takes our plates and set them carefully in the sink for later, "We need to make a move on it if we wanna be back in time."

"Back in time for what?" I ask curiously as I take his hand again when he gestures it to me.

We walk out together as he answers, "To get enough sleep for tomorrow, Baby Doll."

I can't explain the excitement I felt throughout the day with Jason, from our goofy competitiveness at the arcade to our peacefulness walking on the beach, our hands locked and the sand warm beneath our feet. The sun's going down, there's not much to say, so we're just watching the horizon and waves parting the sky from it's reflection. I've never been at such peace and happiness in my life. I never want it to end.

When we head back and enter the house, Jason let's me go get ready for bed, which consists of a shower and brushing my teeth again. I put on a white lace sleeping lingerie and wait a moment for Jason to come to bed too, but when he doesn't, I decide to go find him.

I come across the living room where a balcony is connected, overlooking the beach while he stands there, shirtless and now in gray sweats, leaning forward on the railing. I join him out there, only pressing my body against his backside and resting my forehead between his shoulder blades. I drag my hands down his smooth and spotless skin, inhaling his sweet scent, closing my eyes, and enjoying the peaceful sound of the ocean.