"You shouldn't say sorry! I just deserve this black eye. But, please. Hyung, please forgive me" I added and a tear fell from my eye.

"I'm such a crybaby, hyung. A crybaby yet a monster. Yes, that's Jungkook" I added.

"Stop it! It's the past, Jungkook. Yes, I'll forgive you. But please, don't ever come back to Juhyeon's life again. You already have Dani and you know that. I've heard that Dani said 'I love you, Jungkook' while sleeping. Yoongi hyung wad assigned to comfort Dani and when she fell asleep, she spoke" he said and it's very overwhelming.

At least, there's still a chance. We just need a little time away from each other and now we're okay.

"Really? Hyung? After all those bullshit things I did? You'll forgive me?" I happily asked him.

"If I'll forgive you or not, nothing will happen" he said in sarcastic way.

"We cannot bring back the past and change it. It's still the same that's why I forgave you" he added.

I get his point.

"So what? Let's go to practice. Dani loves you and she won't break up with you. Trust me, Jungkook. Stop crying" he said and tapped my back.

"Thanks" I said and gave him a smile.

"So, what? Let's attend the practice?" he said and I nodded.

-- Taehyung --

I am very good in acting! Because of my acting skills, Jungkook attended the practice! But... even it's not acting, I'll still ask him to forgive me. It's not right to punch him hard. I'm not a kid anymore for this!!!!

•• Flashback ••

"We need Jungkook right now!" Namjoon yelled.

We're all looking at our own shoe. We're now on our way to the dorm. Even the management is worried to Jungkook. They told us to comfort Jungkook and encourage him to practice.

We're now inside the dorm.

"Who'll knock the door?" Jin hyung asked. We all looked at him. "I don't know" we all answered.

"Taehyung" Jimin said.

"What?"

"You should knock the door and talk to him" he said.

"W-Why?"

"Just comfort him. Accept his sorry if he did. You're the one who can only light his mood up. It's because... it's different if it's you. And also, say sorry about punching him hard" he added.

"Arasseo" I said and started knocking the door. "Jungkook..."

At the corner of my eyes, I saw them hid behind the couch or the other rooms. Leaving me alone at Jungkook's room.

Jungkook isn't answering me yet. But I'm very sure that he's inside his room. He just locked himself there for almost a day. Or else.... he jumped out the window and escape.

Tch. That's stupid.

"I'm sorry for your black eye. Please forgive me" I said in concerned tone.

He opened the door. His eyes are teary and his nose are red. He's also sniffing and he's looking at the floor.

He's crying.