WM 50 Bible/Purity

Club Members:

Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
Marr_the_Pony
interstellar_babe
Deborah_Ono

Sorry there hasn't been a Weekly Message! Whatever time hasn't been used up by school or moving houses has been to start a Christian club at our college called REACH! We're going to start next week - Pray for us to change lives and make some serious impact  there!

There isn't much Weekly News this week, mostly because I'm just now getting back to writing after weeks of nothing PC related. We'll try to get back up and running on all our works as soon as we can!

Weekly News

-I know PCL has gotten even less attention than PC lately, and I'm real sorry for that! But we have a new Bible 101: A Different Age out on animal sacrifice! We hope that by expanding, explaining and summarizing certain key parts of the Bible, you guys will have an easier time reading it for yourself and really understand the message God gave us!

If you want to check it out, it's on our side profile PChangeLives !

Clovenfoot Laws

"Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat. Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel
, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you."
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭11:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If you've ever read Leviticus, you've probably spent some time scratching your head wondering why this is "clean" and this isn't. Some things are obvious in Leviticus. Leviticus 18 tells us not to commit incest, homosexuality or beastiality. No question marks there. But in Leviticus 11, for example, the children of Israel can only eat cloven footed animals that chew the cud. It later goes on to examples. The camel chews his cud but his hooves aren't parted so you can't eat him. The pig has cloven hooves (separated toes basically) but he doesn't chew the cud, so he's unclean and you should never ever eat pigs until the book of Acts.