WM13 Growth (Guest speaker ApostolicJesusFreak) April 1, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
xJasidae13x

@ProjectWattpad: Happy April Fools Everyone! This Saturday we have an awesome guest ApostolicJesusFreak! He writes messages like ours on his own profile, on a book called "Christian Mini Message/Sermons" that encourage and lead people to become closer to God, and I encourage you guys to check him out and support him!

ApostolicJesusFreak:

Revelation 3:13-22 KJV
[13] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. [14] And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; [15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. [16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. [17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. [20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

This setting of scripture is in Revelation. When it was originally written the people of that time did not understand what it meant. What are these churches? And what do they mean? Well time passed and as time progressed we found that these churches represent past, present, and future church ages.

The seven church ages are Ephesus (A.D. 30-100), Smyrna (A.D. 100-300), Pergamos (A.D. 300-500), Thyatira (A.D. 500-1500), Sardis (A.D. 1500-1700), Philadelphia (A.D. 1700-1900), and of course the current church age Laodicea. This church is the last church age. It will last until the rapture.

What does this mean? Well the scripture we read clearly tells us. We are a lukewarm church. It says this church age will neither be hot nor cold. It won't be on fire for God and it won't be a dead church. It will just be ehh. Kinda just there. It just exists.

God has not called us to be lukewarm but to abound in his Spirit! We cannot be a cold nor lukewarm church people!

This generation likes to have church on Sunday and Wednesday but go back to the SAME RUT AS SOON AS THEY LEAVE! We must dedicate ourselves to this truth. We cannot try to live like the worldly instagram lives we see so often. We cannot come to a mutual agreement in the middle. There is right and there is wrong. We must dedicate ourselves to the things that are right!

We cannot try to live like the world and live like the church. Listen to me. A boat in the water works, but water in the boat doesn't! We must be in this world but not of this world! We must dedicate ourselves to be on fire for God! Don't be like the church of Laodicea!