WM46 Worship Series #1 January

Club Members:

Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
_bethany_grace_
Marr_the_Pony
interstellar_babe

            The Weekly News

-First off, we finally have our third Bible 101 out, How and Why, and a new chapter series called "How to Survive:". This is meant to help with the parts of the Bible that don't read as easy. This one's on Genealogies, and why they're actually a useful tool and full of cool stuff that will help you understand the story!
So if you struggle to understand the Bible sometimes, head on over to our sub-profile PChangeLives and check it out! We'll be posting bi-weekly, so make sure you check out the WorldChanger list so you can get notifications for Bible 101, RealTalk, and the Statement!

-WorldChanger List

A_Challenger_Arrives
XXIII-XLI-XIII
VioletRose156
GodIsGreatForever01
Marr_the_Pony
_fearfullymade_
kookie_kool

This is our current WorldChangers list, who recieve notifcations for Bible 101, RealTalk topics, and Statement entries when they come up! If you don't want to miss out COMMENT! Or if you just want notifications for the WM comment! Or if you want to be taken off or you changed your username... Well, you get it.

-The monthly RealTalk is about to come out this Wednesday!!! If you have no idea what that is, head on over to PChangeLives  and take a look!