WM42 Life December 30, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
_bethany_grace_

Comment if you want to join the "Club Members" List, which just means you get a sure notification every Weekly Message!

Happy New Year's guys! I know a lot of people like making New Year's Resolutions, but not everyone keeps them! So I'm glad God delayed this message until this weekend!

It's not a very "spiritual" one like ones directed towards miracles or heaven and hell or whatever. It's pretty practical, but the Word of God teaches us practical things all the time, because we have a God that wants to see us do well! This message, if you take it to heart, WILL bring you success, and it will help you do amazing things this 2018!

It's not the most fun message to read as far as WM messages go, but if you want to be a WorldChanger, it's necessary.

Also, I've decided this is a good place to show PC news! I'm really excited that the WM is getting organized!

The Weekly News

There's a whole lot of news this week I'm really excited about!

-First of all, we have a new Statement testimony from @Tiny0678 that talks about how God saved her from some really dark places, and helped her overcome cutting, anger, depression and more! Her story is on the Statement now!

-Also, we have a message from @A_Challenger_Arrives on the next chapter of this book! He found our ACTS book on @PChangeLives and wanted to write a little sermon, and he did a great job! It's about not being afraid to share God's word, and God's wisdom being better than the world's! If you want to write for PC and have your message alongside the Weekly Message, head over to our Apostolic Christians in Training Services book and sign up! While the program is specifically targeted towards Apostolics, anyone and everyone is welcome to take part in ACTS!

-Also on @PChangeLives we're finally bringing back Bible 101 in a new way! The intro to our new book, "A Different Age" is out, and our first chapter on Gehenna, the real place Jesus used to tell us about hell (which is kinda gross but oh well) and we're really excited to publish it! All the other Bible 101 books are coming out soon! And almost all of the Bible 101 chapters from before will still be there, on the PCL books!