WM37 Faithwalk October 27, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
bethany_grace_

I'm so glad I'm spiritually mature now. I mean, I don't do alot of things I used to before God. I don't do _____. I've felt moves in God. I've felt Him tell me when someone was going to get filled with the Holy Ghost. I feel so personal with Him.

I guess I can settle back and sip a non-alcoholic margarita on my beach-chair now, because I'm so spiritual right now I don't have to worry. I'll pray and do my thing just like always just to make sure I don't go backwards.

It sounds so dumb when you write it out loud. But that's the way we can get sometimes. We can get content. Sometimes it takes alot for us to be content. Some people will start to be powerfully used and even operate in the gifts of the spirit before they get content.

But somewhere along the line we get content. We say "Yup. I think I'll just set my prayer to cruise control and just read whatever from the bible."

While this message still applies, I'm not really talking to the people who don't even have a prayer life or have lost it. That needs to be fixed right away, even if you could just start by asking God "hey-how do I pray?" If you don't know how to pray, don't be afraid to PM or comment and we can talk to you about it (it's not rocket surgery like some people make it) or check out one of our earliest messages, But I Don't Know How To Pray!

I'm talking about the faithful. The ones who pray everyday. I'm giving you a warning. Prayer can exist without it's perfect work. You can pray an hour everyday and come out just the same as you came in. The same sins and problems can remain, or at least you won't grow into the Worldchanger you're destined to be.

You see, if you want your prayer to be powerful and effective, you have to realize this basic yet painfully, cringingly convicting truth that shapes everything in our lives.

We are always as close to God as we want to be.

While it's true that Christians grow over time and a new Christian isn't as experienced as a forty-years-filled Christian, the truth is that if we actually wanted to be closer, we could have that almost at the snap of a hand. One fervent prayer. But yet we're here.