WM32 Rest September 23, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
blooming_babe
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01

And anyone else interested in getting a notification telling them when the Weekly Message comes out!

A Little Chill Necessary

There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.
Ecclesiastes 2:24 KJV

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
Genesis 2:2‭-‬3 KJV

I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
Ecclesiastes 3:12‭-‬13 KJV

It's so crazy looking at the PC messages and seeing how God has worked on me to show me everything I've written. So here's a Weekly Message God gave me, right after He finished dealing with me about it.

I have a serious problem. I feel bad for resting. I don't like to chill out. It's silly. I have a give-it-your-210% attitude (A phrase that I made up to survive the unpleasantness of digging ditches) for way too many things.

I spend way too much time, effort, and mental/spiritual exertion trying to make PC the best it can be. My intention is good; I want somebody to recieve the Holy Ghost, somehow, through PC, and I want to lead Christians filled with truth and the spirit to do awesome things for God and change the world. That's our unofficial mission statement.

But I put so much effort into it that I get in the way. I lose sight of the goal and become burnt out. Even with Always and her awesome contributions and improvements to the PC movement, if you don't see a Weekly Message one week, it's probably because I'm too burnt out or too busy hyperfocusing on other things, and I know I just need to let it go. I know if I don't love writing PC Messages, getting to know you awesome guys, and leading people to God, I've probably put too much on myself.