WM 44 Bible January 13, 2018

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
_bethany_grace_
Marr_the_Pony
interstellar_babe

If you want to get notifications for every PC Weekly Message, comment and we'll add you to the list! And if you want notifs for this and Bible 101, RealTalk topics, and new Statement entries, comment and we'll add you to this and the WorldChangers list!

               The Weekly News

-Hey guys! So we have a schedule for Bible 101 and RealTalk now! We're going to try to post Bible 101's every other Wednesday (alternating between our three books) and RealTalk's the last Wednesday of the month. If I miss a post, it's probably because of college!

-In order to be able to consistently pump out Bible 101 and RealTalk awesomeness that people will actually see, we want to do the thing we do with the WM's Club Members-put your names on it so you get a notification for all our works! But we realized not everyone on the Club Members list would want us to do that, so we're considering introducing the WorldChangers List! if you want to get notifications for all PC and PCL stuff whenever we post!

It shouldn't be more than 2 or 3 notifications on a busy week, honestly!

If you want to get notifs for WM's, Bible 101's, Statement entries and monthly RealTalks, comment and let us know!

The Power of Stephen

There's a certain character in Acts that gets my interest. He was a powerful Man of God who contributed an incredible gift to the Mission of the Gospel before his early death. He didn't get too much attention, though, because he was only mentioned in three chapters, and one of them is about him being murdered.

Stephen.

"Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen. And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake."
‭‭Acts‬ ‭6:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬