Awesome People

Hey guys! Check out this guy's youtube profile! He's got some really good messages called TOTD (Thought Of The Day) and he shares awesome messages in an engaging, un-boring way, encouraging people to live for God! He's really helped me think about what I was doing in my ministry and personal relationship with God!

That's... that's all I wanted to say.  My friend showed me this guy, and I think he's pretty cool!

Well, while I'm at it, I suppose I can show you some other really cool Wattpad accounts that show the message of God!

GamingHumor=Jesus' Shared Wisdom is an amazing book that has really helped me realize some things about myself I needed to!

Hissince2013=A Girl Named Always has some really interesting messages, some about what we believe and some just fun stuff! And she is a great friend to everyone she meets!

ApostolicJesusFreak= he writes some great messages similar to ours (probably way better) in his book Christian Mini Message/ Sermons!

HisLoveOverLife=Christian Talk! is an awesome book where people can have discussions about different spiritual-related topics! It's really cool to help you decide what you believe and know what others believe as well!