WM20 Change Series #3 May 27, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
pentecostalbeauties
JlcollinsRocket

And anyone else interested in getting weekly notifications! The music video up top will make more sense near the bottom of this message!

How to Change The World Part 3: Show Me What You Got.

Credit to God (duh,) through YAPA238 (an awesome Youtube channel yall need to watch!) and a Youversion Bible plan called "Finding your Calling" or similar.

This is the third part of the messages "How to Change the World." However, if you've never read any of the other ones, you'll still get this message.

Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
1 Corinthians 12:29‭-‬31 KJV

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Romans 12:4‭-‬5 KJV

One of the devils greatest and most tried and true tools to stop Spirit-filled believers from changing the world is to implant doubt in competence.

"You couldn't be ____. You don't have ______."

"You did _______, you really think God is gonna use YOU anymore?

"You weren't called to be a preacher or a missionary so you don't have a calling. Whats that? Youre called to ______? You really think _____ is a calling? Don't fool yourself."

The devil's really tried to get to me recently. Don't get me wrong, I thank God for you guys who read this every Saturday, and I fight the clock every week struggling for time and the anointing to make these for your spiritual benefit. But I'll admit my level of pettiness: I thought I was going to be able to help the hundred-so per people who read the first five messages, then I lose most of them. Doubt had tried to tell me I wasn't good or talented enough for God to use me to changy people's lives and train them to change the world. Doubt tries to tell me I need a whole lot of people to read this thing for it to matter, because surely only one in a hundred would follow God from my preaching. It sounds stupid when you take the things doubt tries to tell you and write them out or say it aloud, doesn't it? Yet these silly things can control us if we don't rebuke the devil in Jesus' name when they pop up. He can make us believe some pretty stupid things if we let him.

The devil tries to tell me that my work isn't meaningful because I've lost much of my audience. But I can see how God is still using Project Change on those who do still read it. I've seen people grow up emotionally and spiritually. I've seen people get excited about my Project Real chapter and actually did something with results.