WM 47 Worship Series #2 February 9, 2018

Club Members:

Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
Marr_the_Pony
interstellar_babe

Sorry it's a little sloppy! I spent a lot of time working on it, and I've had a CRAZY last few weeks, and honestly I just don't care enough to make the Weekly News tonight!

So.. maybe the only PC news that matters this week is the newest chapter Bible 101: Different Age should be out by the time you read this! Head on over to our sub-profile PChangeLives to check it out!

Continuing in our What is Worship series, our next topic is obedience. Obedience is not the only part of worship but is one of the most important. The purpose of this is to help you guys step into a deeper level of relationship with our loving and fulfilling God, and that is the most important thing we could ever do on PC! Even though our relationship with God is very different than our relationships with friends and family, it's no less real and personal!

Earlier in our series we talked about the power of praise to show and recieve God's love, to overcome trials in faith, and to move things spiritually! We're going to break apart all the ideas that make up a life of worship, a life that pleases God and has a real relationship with Him!

What is Obedience?

Obedience is so simple in idea, but a whole lot harder in action! It just means to do what God tells us to do in His Bible and through the Holy Spirit, and not do what He doesn't want us to.

It's not a rocket-science subject, but it's just as important as it difficult. And believe me, it is difficult.

Why is it important?

Obedience necessary for Salvation

It's one part of the difference between heaven and hell.