SupaTestimony August 22,2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic

So I have a testimony.

I mean, an awesome testimony.

It's just as good or better than the one I have on the Statement.

Maybe it's stupid to rate testimonies. But this one is powerful. And it's really long, and it isn't even finished yet.

Oh yeah, and it's really gross, too. So.. trigger warning.

A few months ago, my mom's esophagus ripped open, leaving a five inch perforation for fluids and blood to flood her chest cavity. I remember me and my 12 year old sister playing in the road carefree that summer afternoon and hearing our mom call us back. She was resting on her car looking like she'd just lost a boxing match with Mohammed Ali. The top of her shirt was covered in blood from where she was throwing up. She ordered us to get inside. Her voice was hoarse.

My dad burned rubber to our house and picked her up, and drove her to the hospital, blazing windy appalachian roads and highways at eighty miles per hour. We were left home alone. I didn't know what to do. So I prayed, and prayed hard.

In the middle of the prayer I was reminded of some verse. Funny thing is, I can't remember which verse, but it must have been like this one

And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Joel 2:27 KJV

And another verse, and strangely I can't remember exactly which one this was either. But it went something like this one:

Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord , weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord , and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
Joel 2:17 KJV

And whatever verse(s) it was that He reminded me of, I felt God right there. I felt Him put something in my mind.
I will not be ashamed to be called your God, and you will not be ashamed to be called my people.

Immediately I knew what to say.
"God, I'm need to trust you Jesus! My mom might die tonight. I'm not gonna look like an idiot for trusting you! I will not be put to shame, God. I will not be ashamed because I trust in you, God. You will not put me to shame."