December 3rd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PC!!! 😃😃😁💃💃💃

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
_bethany_grace_

Happy Birthday! This is our First-Year Anniversary! This year, we've grown from 0 WorldChangers to 30-40 regulars each chapter, and we've been privileged to write Weekly Messages to encourage and strengthen you guys all year 2017! We're not bragging, because we couldn't do much of anything ourselves, but all thanks to God being awesome and letting us do everything here!

This year God has allowed us to give 40 Weekly Messages to teach and preach Biblical Salvation (as well as a bunch of other stuff),

Allowed us to meet a ton of awesome people who've helped PC in all sorts of different ways, all of whom have awesome plans and purposes for each of them and opportunity to change the world by following God's plan for them,

Collect a whole book of mind-blowing testimonies about how amazing God is, and make a Statement to the world that God really does save (still not finished!),

Reach out to many people who were considering suicide on Wattpad with our own personal testimonies,

And spiritually strengthened the both of us at PC tremendously!

And we're expecting God to do even more! And we still believe we're gonna get out of just Wattpad and be able to make this ministry even bigger!

In faith, we're going to Go Deeper. We have the base of our WorldChanger army together, but we aren't ready yet. PC will never stop until we change the world, by making the Truth of God preached on every platform, and to inspire awesome people to take a stand for that Truth where they live! And for that, we need to work harder, spreading and building our message and WorldChanger base. We need more involvement from you amazing guys, to turn this humble Wattpad account into a real movement in the real world, of people seeking God and showing real love to the world! More importantly, we need to dig deeper into God's Word and His Spirit, aligning all of ourselves with the path He made for us and doing all that we can to humbly follow His will!

Because His will is to change the world. And that is what we are here for.

So in order to continue growing and continue making a positive difference in Wattpad and the world around us,

There's going to have to be a new commitment on our part to provide all the resources we possibly can to strengthen, educate, encourage and empower you,

And a new commitment on your part to take every resource available (not just us, but your spiritual elders, prayer, fasting and scripture!) to be all you can in God, and follow after the path and calling He has just for you!

In order to fulfill our part, there's going to be a few upgrades!

-First of all, anyone who's been with us for a while knows Bible 101 hasn't been getting the love and attention it used to!

The problem is when me and Isaac (my old PC partner) created Bible 101 as one book, we made it waaaayyyy too broad! We wanted to do too many things at once with it, and the result was a messy, disorganized book with little direction! To be honest, I never really knew where to take it!

But we want a serious upgrade. Bible 101 can have alot of impact on it's readers. We want to get people involved in going deeper and deeper than ever before in God's word! We even have a plan to have brave authors help us with a project similar to the Statement there!

So we're thinking about making several Bible 101 books, segmented into different themes (one book would be the chapters on how and why to read the Bible, some would be the topics and themes we covered, etc;) But we don't know where to put all of them without getting our profiles crammed!

We want a huge upgrade on Bible 101! We believe the Bible is one of the most important pieces to a Christian's faithwalk, and we want to go deeper in 2018!

Do you guys want it on PC or PCL? What kind of books would you want us to do, now that we can focus on specific topics with each?

-Second, we need to continue to grow our ministry. We've decided against using the gimicky ideas we tried when we started (Thank our awesome Co-Boss Always His for steering me away from repeating that mistake!).

We need your help. If PC has made a positive impact on you, we would ask (call it our birthday gift 😉) that you help us grow by telling someone else about it this 2018, tagging someone on it, whatever, so God can give that same positive impact to others! We don't care about fame or follower numbers, that's never been what PC is about, but we want to touch as many people with Gods love and Holy-Ghost inspired content as we possibly can!

If you have any ideas about how we should grow this ministry, let us know! Above all, pray for PC, that this can be more than a dumb internet blog! Help us pray, this new PC year, to produce Real Change in our readers and real-life communities, and to have God move through this in ways nobody has ever seen before!

I'm so excited for this guys.

Because when we ignore the people and voices in our head calling us delusional for thinking we can make a difference;

When we cast off the weights of sin, insecurity, wrong self-esteem, fear;

When we decide we are going to do everything we can to connect with God and help each other, as brothers and sisters, to do the same,

When we go deeper, we can Change the World.

So let's Go Deeper.