Another Rant, February 18, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
Links_Mink

  Hey, guys! I promise I won't make a habit out of it... But this. This is a big reason why I and Isaac do ProjectWatpad.

Yes. I am publishing two messages in a row.

I had a crazy experience this Saturday morning.

  My dad recently moved into an old house we haven't lived in for years, in a town called Oak Hill, and I go there on the weekends now. I don't know the town at all, so today I decided to try to walk to a park. I walk out of my street onto Main Street, which amazes me because there are at least 6 speeding cars on the road at all times, in comparison to the long, empty roads of Fayetteville.

  Google Maps sucks. It told me to walk out straight on Main Street for over a mile, and then what do I hear out of my pocket?
"GPS Signal Lost."
"Ok..." I looked around. I walked to the nearby gas station and ask for directions.
I couldn't understand the lady's accent, so I thanked her for the directions and left.

There was a man picking up cans in a carwash not too far from there. I asked him for directions.

  He had a flaky white beard that went all the way around his head, looping around his ears. He had one huge tooth that was intact, and the rest of them had been broken off at their root. His head was topped by a "Vietnam Veteran" ball cap. He had a shirt that looked like an overcaffeinated child had taken a Crayola box to it. He had a smell when I got closer to him that made me try not to be sick. It was clear that he was a homeless man, something I wasn't familiar with in my small town.

  He looked around and pointed me a certain way, then he changed his mind and pointed me to another road.

  I asked him if I could buy him something from the gas station I just passed. He declined and told me that I was a young man and that I might need the money for something.

  And I invited him to church (we were only a few yards away from it at the car wash), hoping maybe he would come and we could help him with food or water or shelter, and I'm not real sure what his answer meant.

  We got into a conversation. He went on to a lot of things, and I'm not sure if I was able to get too many words in.
He talked about the poor people in town. He told me that nobody helps the poor people. He told me that a lot of people will make fun of the poor people in this town, including himself. He talked about every facet of the town, the local government, the churches, everyone around him and nobody helps the poor people.

  He told me that there was a woman he'd seen that had three kids. One was almost in the street, one was five feet behind another car, and one looked like he was dying, and nobody helped her. He told me how there was a friend of his who lived "around" the building next to us who everyone mocked and got away with it because he couldn't understand that they were calling him some kind of cartoon character with his nickname.