Ranting Feb. 4 2017

CCYC (Capital City Youth Congress) was awesome! Amazing men of God preached yesterday and Thursday at a big youth rally that had every Apostolic church in the state! Powerful revival service, people were crying and dancing and feeling God's love in an amazing way. People were saturated, they were drenched in Jesus Christ's Holy Spirit. There was emotional and spiritual healing in the prayer that I felt. People were comforted, challenged and encouraged. People were led and inspired to change, not only by the pastors and preachers and worship team but by God Himself. They were filled with God's Holy Spirit and led to have a personal relationship with Jesus and do great things in our world.

  That is what I write for. I'm not some kind of genius that I can make a sermon every week that will hopefully lead you to God. I'm not some incredible theologian, that I can do it and I want to do it because it just comes to me. And it's not easy making a new message every week when I got stuff in real life to do. But I do it in the hope that somebody hears me, somebody reaches out and grabs what I'm talking about, takes the Love of God and His Holy Spirit and tests them and sees that they are the truth.

  I'm not trying to brag. I'm trying to show you what PW really is. Me and Isaac do this so that anyone who wants it can have the real salvation of God as described in the Bible. John Lennon was right in believing religion is a disease, but God has so much more to offer than religion. God offers His Spirit to come inside of people in a powerful and evident way, signified by speaking in the tongues of angels. Almost every type of church in the world has exchanged that for the disease, for the feel-good placebo that comforts sufferers instead of heals, numbs instead of removed, and does not accept or teach about the gift of God but denies it. Almost all the types of churches in the world have taken what they like out of the Gospel and thrown the rest out. We made Project Wattpad be the change.

   Considering that many followers of PW come from churches that do not teach the full truth, I have long wondered how to teach the completed Gospel without people falsely believing I was being blasphemous. I didn't want to avoid or numb the Gospel and cater to religion, but I did not want to turn anyone away. But after experiencing God's real Holy Ghost at CCYC, at church, at home, all around me, when I was depressed, when I was suicidal, when I was afraid I was going to die when I was angry at God, I'm realizing I can't be serious about this. I was religious since I was a kid, growing up in a presbyterian church. But religion didn't help me when I was dying. What I'm preaching did. So... here it is.

  The Holy Spirit isn't some invisible force that does nothing for you. It isn't a sticker you can put on your shirt after being baptized, and you can say to yourself, "Yay, I got the Holy Spirit!". It is the Holy essence of the One God named Jesus Christ, that can live inside of you. Scripturally, It can come before, after or during baptism because it is too powerful for people to control. The TRUE Holy Spirit is always evidenced by speaking in a language made a universe away, spoken by the Heavenly angels that are more powerful than hundreds of thousands of soldiers but yet serve God fearfully and obediently. The TRUE Holy Spirit is the power of God that is clearly seen and does miracles and wonders on the inside and out of everyone who believes in faith and is willing to risk it. The TRUE Holy Spirit does not allow churches to be comfortable and write pre-written prayers and sing archaic hymns while half-asleep but brings life and energy and spiritual, emotional and physical renewal to everyone who asks.

  PW attempts to be a humble messenger of that Holy Spirit. If we were to make a Mission Statement for the entire profile as a whole, this would be it. And if you really truly want to serve God, you cannot settle for what your churches that are offsprings of Roman Catholicism tell you. You need the One and only Spirit of God that lives in the Holy Church, every individual who asks for the truth, who seeks the only real path to Heaven. Take the blinds off of you!

  The Gospel has been cut down to what is convenient, what is easy! Take hold of the full Gospel, take hold of the truth, and the only thing that can really save you! The Holy Spirit has power, it isn't some meaningless thing you supposedly may or may not get when you get baptized!

  Pray with everything you have. Repent of all of your sins. Find a place, and repent of your fears and insecurities and everything that is wrong within you out loud, and just start praising Him! Start asking Jesus to fill you with His Spirit! If you persevere, persist, allow God to break you in order to remold you right there, your human language will turn to a heavenly one, and He will come inside of you and rest on you!

  I plead with everyone who reads this. Pray for the Holy Ghost. If nobody gets it, then we at PW have done all our hard work, all our sermons, and messages and Bible studies for nothing. Our theme, our rally here at PW is that we are going to change the world. This is what changes the world.

  Your mission is to seek what is true, to throw everything away that tries to hold you back from your salvation, from your calling, from your destiny. Your mission is to receive the TRUE Holy Ghost at whatever cost. And if you have, it is to share this good, great, powerful amazing gift from God with the bleak, dying, sick, corrupt, world that's all around us.