WM33 Salvation Series #2 September 26, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
blooming_babe
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX

And anyone else interested in getting a notification telling them when the Weekly Message comes out!

I'm sorry I didn't release this on a Saturday like usual, but I've been waiting too long to post this, I believe God is really going to work through it!

This is Part 2 of a bible study series named "How to Get The Holy Ghost", talking about real biblical salvation that will be worth the effort in the pearly gates. If you want to see the rest of this series, head over to WM30 and WM39 on the chapter list!

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:6‭-‬8 KJV

So.. here's the thing.

Not everyone has the truth, if everyone has different, opposite beliefs. Gravity. I can believe it works different, but it never will. The Bible says that man's philosophy and vain deceit can spoil (ruin) us.

And another thing. I really don't want to discount your spiritual experiences. But the Bible says that some things ought to be done certain ways, and to do them in other ways is.. well.. unbiblical. You may have already given your heart to God, and that is 100% necessary to get the things of salvation, and 100% awesome that you did! But the Bible tells us it's not the end destination, not even really the beginning, of the powerful, wonderful, amazing experience called salvation God has planned for our benefit.

How to Get The Holy Spirit: Baptism

In the bible, God had a certain way of doing things, and to do them in another way would not cause the same effect. In 2 Kings 5, there was a man named Namaan who had a cancer-like disease called leperosy. When he went to God's prophet Elisha to get healed, Elisha told him to wash himself in the water 7 times. Namaan almost didn't because it didnt make sense to him. When he washed himself 6 times and he didnt see any change, maybe he thought it was pointless. He tried to do it just a few times, do it just a slightly different way. Nothing happened at all. He tried to go to a different river, but no other river would have worked besides the one God told him to wash in. But he went ahead and did it the 7th time, the right way, in the right river, and when he did it the right way he got healed.