WM41 Fasting December 9, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
_bethany_grace_

I always put this disclaimer in. I'm aware not everyone can fast food. I used to not be able to for health reasons. Now I just struggle to do it because it sucks 😅. But if you can't fast food, you can fast anything you DON'T WANT TO FAST FROM. Maybe your phone, maybe an activity you enjoy, whatever. Any thing you think about like "well, it would definitely suck to fast this!".. that's what you can fast!

Another disclaimer: it's normal to feel tired, sometimes really tired during a fast, as your blood sugar drops drastically after not eating for so long (that tired feeling usually goes away after a while), but be careful. Know your signs, know your limits, start small if you even think you might have reason to.

Drink sugary stuff if need be, or do whatever you have to. Don't be afraid to quit before you pass out or something (don't be afraid to quit long before that!). We don't try to sacrifice our health or safety in a fast, just the comfort of food. Do whatever makes sense to keep yourself healthy, and figure out your physical limitations before going crazy and trying to copy Jesus in the desert.

So, now that we have everyone included, and hopefully nobody will die or fall comatose, onto the Weekly Message!
____________________________________

I Love Fasting!

Humans don't do things based off what is right, reasonable or smart for it's own sake, despite what we believe. We're driven by our wants. If we want to do right, we will do right, unless we want to do wrong more! If we truly want to get to heaven, we'll do what's right, even if that's sometimes "boring"; and if we really want to not go to hell, we'll avoid doing the things that are wrong, even though they're fun.

In more clear terms, we will do what we truly want, even if we have to do something we DON'T want to do to get it. You make those calls all the time, sometimes not even realizing it.