Can I really trust him'?

"I see you have trust issues. Well, come to me anytime if you're ready to open up. I'll be waiting for you. My office is open until 6 in the evening. You can if you want." he patted my shoulder and gave me a warm smile.

Is he reading my mind?

I raised my eyebrows in surprised and stood up from the bed and bowed down to Doctor Kim before heading out of the infirmary.  I saw Kihyun standing in front of the infirmary, leaning his back against the wall with his 1 foot and his hands in his pockets.

He stared at me with his cold gaze. He cleared his throat and threw my bag at me whilst I looked at him in surprise.

"Next time don't make me carry your bag or I'm gonna throw that away in the trash can!" He rollwed his eyes at me his voice was cold and  blunt.

Did he carry my bag all this time? But why did he...... is he..... Oh no way. That's impossible. but he should have just left my bag inside with the Doctor.

Kihyun's POV

I waited outside the infirmary room for almost 2 hours making sure Y/N's okay. I'm so worried. I even ditched my class to make sure she's fine.

What the fuck am I doing here? Did I just said I'm worried? Why the hell am I worried?

"Aiiiish!!!!" I groaned and kicked the wall with frustration. I leaned my back on the wall and waited for Y/N to come out. "Just 30 minutes more Kihyun." I muttered to my self. After 10 minutes Y/N came out of the infirmary. I gaze at her not knowing what to say but I stayed with my cold cool guy expression to not make things obvious. I felt the weird thud on my chest again when I looked at her pale skin.

I gasped but I don't think she noticed that. We've been staring at each other for too long now. I threw her bag at her and I cleared my throat feeling anxious but I still managed to put my cold gaze at her.

"Next time don't make me carry your bag or I'm gonna throw that away in the trash can." I rolled my eyes at her and pass through her leaving her dumbfounded. I smirked when I saw a shade of pink on her pale skin but

she looked so ill. Is she perhaps sick or something?

I asked myself. I hid myself in one of the classrooms. I checked the time 4:30 pm.

This is really fucking driving me insane!

I sneaked out to see if she's still around but seing no signs of her I quickly walked inside the infirmary.

"Seokjinnie Hyung!" I called his attention. I've known him for 4 years now. I've known him when he was in his doctorate degree before. He's one of my Grandfather's scholar in college. My grandfather treats him as one of his sons already. So our family trust him so much especially me. plus I know that he's Bi.

"Oh Kihyun, What brings you here?" he looked at me and flashed his warmest smile.

"I just want to ask you something."