It was like they were ignoring me.
Taehyung always had Hoseok's attention every time he was with us.

I didnt know why he was doing this but the only reason that came to my head is that Taehyung is doing this is because he has a crush on Hoseok.
Everything I've seen him do just supports my theory.

I've come to the conclusion that Taehyung likes Hoseokie.

Taehyung likes my Hoseokie.

With that thought, all the jealousy got to my head. I violently stood up and stormed away.

I was jealous.

Very jealous.

I looked back at them for a split second, they didn't even notice I left. Which made me feel worse.

This day was supposed to be for me and Hoseok, because tomorrow he was going away for 6 days for a competition in Gwangju. I wanted to spend this day with only him.
But as we were leaving the BigHit building Taehyung asked if he could come along. Of course, Hoseok said yes, he's to nice to decline.

I took the bus home. As soon as I arrived at my apartment I slammed the door shut making sure to lock it and violently took off my shoes and jacket. The first place I went to was my bedroom. I fell onto my bed, covered myself in the covers and collapsed into a fit of sobs.

-
A week time skip - brought to you by a lazy author

I was making tea at around 7:30, cause I just came back from a later shift at work, when I heard my phone buzzing. I picked it up to see a notification saying I had a message from Hoseok. I unlocked my phone and opened the messenger app.

Hoseokie:
Hey Jiminie~

Just cane back from Gwangju

I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tonight??

No.

Hoseokie❤:
Why not??? :(

I haven't seen you in a week Jiminie

I said no

Leave me alone

Go with your precious Taehyung

He would love to go with you

I locked my phone and tossed it into the kitchen counter. As I continued drinking my tea, my phone kept buzzing.

I was feeling jealous again.

I sighed heavily and turned my phone on silent.

I decided to go to bed so I walked to my bathroom to have a quick shower.
After that I put on my pajamas, plugged my phone into the charger on my bedside table and went to sleep.

'*KNOCK KNOCK*

I heard banging on my front door. I slowly rose to sit up on my bed. I reached over to my phone and checked the time.

"9:30." I said to myself in a groggy voice.

"YAH! Open this door Jimin!" I heard from out side the apartment.

I groaned as I stood up and made my way out of my bedroom and to the front door. I quickly checked my appearance with the mirror in my hallway.

My blonde hair was sticking up in all directions and my eyes where still half closed. I patted my hair down and opened the front door.