"Then she forgot Taehyung and she thought that Jungkook is her husband. She knows BTS, but she thought that it only has six members. She completely forgot Taehyung" he added.

I feel sad for Taehyung. Imagine the person you love totally forgot you. I don't know what to do if I'm on his situation.

"Then Taehyung should always hang out with her. Go to the places where a lot of memories formed. Then Jungkook should stay away from her--" he cutted me off.

"We did that but Jungkook ruined everything. Just a few days after the accident, Jungkook fucking kissed her! And for Juhyeon, it proves that Jungkook is really her husband"

What the fuck Jungkook?! Kissing someone who's not yours?! I never expect you like this!

"When Taehyung is doing something sweet to her, she just pushing him away. And when Jaehyeon keeps calling Taehyung her daddy, she will be mad and push the child away"

"Even the child?!"

"Yes"

Well, that's stupid. Pushing your own child is different. It will affect the child's personality.

"Then it made Taehyung and Jaehyeon depressed"

"Then show her the files like marriage certificate--" he cutted me off

"We did! We also printed a lot of copies of it! But still, she sticks to the fact that Jungkook is her husband"

"She's fucking stupid, that's all" I said, Yoongi nodded.

"Jungkook is fucking flirty, that's why! Almost every night, they're eating each other" he added.

"The fuck" two words, that's my reaction on it.

"Then, we went to the Philippines for the tour. Then he met you and he fell in love with you" he said. I'm just listening at him. This can help me to decide if I'll break up with him or not.

"Juhyeon keeps calling nor texting him but Jungkook just keep ignoring her for you" he added. This touches my heart. He really loves me-- but why did he made her pregnant?

"When we got home here, he was pulled by Juhyeon. Juhyeon is also a flirty bitch, I'm very sure that she got pregnant because she just keep flirting on him" he said.

"Then why did he agreed on having sex?" I asked him.

"I don't know. All I know is after that night, Jungkook told her everything. The truth. The truth that Taehyung is her husband" he said.

The fuck? It's too late isn't?

"It's too late, right?"

"Yes"

The story behind of that divorced thing shows that Jungkook is evil. It shows that the person that I love is a monster. He's too flirty. Because of his flirtiness, he broke someone's family. He's too selfish. He just always think about himself. Even the child? Duh, Juhyeon and Jungkook are selfish. Taehyung and I are not that close but in this moment, I want to hug him. He was broken and empty but thanks Kris for bringing the normal Taehyung again.

I loved a monster.

"Now, look. He made someone fucking pregnant. It is also called cheating. Oppa, if you're on my situation, what will you do?" I asked him.

"Punch Jungkook" he answered.

"No, I mean. Will I break up with him?" I asked him.

"It depends on you. If you will still give him a second chance or not. If you love him, why not?" he said. I bit my lip. Yeah, he's right.

"But don't decide right now, I'm telling you. Not now" he added. I raised an eyebrow.

"Come here" he said and gestured me to sit beside him. I followed him. I sat beside him. He placed his palm on my shoulder and he spoke up "Don't decide when you're sad, remember that. You're not crying this time but I know you're just holding up your tears. Just let it go. Let go of your tears. I don't care if I'm fucking wet of your tears just cry on my shoulders if you want"

He's right, I'm just holding up my tears. He just told me not to cry because he don't like it.

A single tear fell from my eye. "Dani, come here" he pulled me closer to him and closer until my face is now facing his chest. I rested my head on his chest and started to cry.

"Let go your sadness" he said and placed his palm on my head.

I really can't believe that Jungkook did that. Is he still using his brain? There's a child! He made Jaehyeon depressed! Including Taehyung! It's also obvious on some of their Run Episodes, Taehyung is really quiet and he's always down. And maybe that's why Jungkook is avoiding him. When they're together, no one is speaking.

Wait. There's a sign. Months ago, on Jimin's tweet. A mirror selfie with Jungkook and Taehyung on the background. Everyone thought it's a Vkook moment but Jungkook looked so haggard and Taehyung is seriously mad at him. And for the video, Jungkook was pushed away. Obviously, it's because of Taehyung.

Now I know the truth behind it.