"Ho Jun, you should not waste your time here," Mr. Park said. "You should take care of the company. Prove to them that you can be as good as I am. Start working your way up to my seat."

"Mr. Park..."

"I believe in you, Ho Jun. You only need to believe in yourself. That is the only way you will convince the board of directors and the shareholders to trust you. Go now, Ho Jun."

He obviously wanted to say more, but since Mr. Park kept on telling him to leave, he finally got to his feet, bow to Mr. Park then left the café.

"We should start working, right?" Mr. Park said when Joo Hyuk and Seo Hyun remained silent and worried.

"Dad..."

"Don't listen to Ho Jun," Mr. Park said, and he really seemed unconcerned about it. "The people in my company will not do anything stupid. They will always prioritize the stability of the company. Or they will lose it. Let's not worry about my company and worry only about this café, okay?"

Joo Hyuk sighed then said, "Okay. Let's work."

^###############################################^

Ji Soo was always happy whenever he was seeing their home full of people. After their vacation, their house was like how it was a few years ago. Because Si-eun's pregnancy is delicate, she decided to stay at their house, at Han-na's room, so she would be well taken care of. Ha-neul was always beside her, providing her every need. Mom also took a leave from her work not only to help Ha-neul in taking care of Si-eun but also to look after Mi-na. Mom was always that hands-on when it comes to her children. She wanted to personally provide for their every need.

Mi-Sook was also helping in taking care of Mi-na and Si-eun since she was a nurse, a very good one. Won Soo was also staying in the house though he was always in his room, studying. Joo Hyuk was also coming home often because Mr. Park was living with Seo Hyun in her apartment. Yo Jung was also staying there since he had no upcoming competition. Eun Ji was also sleeping there these past few days. He said that he was refining the details for his proposal to Hera, but Ji Soo knew that he was only summoning courage from his family.

And the most surprising of all was that Dad and San Ji were also coming home from their work. They said that they were only missing Mom. But Ji Soo knew that it was because of something else. Like Eun Ji, it seemed that they were going home to recharge. And the best place to ease your stress and recharge yourself was with your family, with their big and noisy family.

Dinnertime was always filled with voices. Everyone had their stories to tell. Mostly their dinner would last for almost three hours and they would retire to their beds with a satisfied smile on their face.

That was what Ji Soo was always wishing for. He was glad that the heaven had listened to his prayers and brought together his family once more. He was hoping that they could live like that for the rest of their lives, even when they have their own family. He was wishing that they can all still live together like that, even just have wonderful dinners like that.

"Are you that happy?" Mi Sook asked as she stood beside him on the entrance to the dining table. The rest of his family was still gathered around the dining room. They were still talking while cleaning the table and washing the dishes.

"Who will not be happy seeing such a relaxing sight?" Ji Soo asked back.

"Right," Mi Sook said. "I haven't experienced a dinner as enjoyable as the ones I had with your family. And they are not even my relatives."