75. Jealous- Just bEcAuse i LOve yoU So much....

Start from the beginning

Arjun: But pragya di... If you want, I can drop you there and go... You know na, you are not supposed to go in bike... I know your darling friends have called for some stupid stunts in bike na...

Madhu: Huh... Ajju... You are talking too much... We are going out for an important work... Guess what... We are going to meet our idol Abhishek sir that too in his home... We are excited and thrilled...

You don't need to get worry Ajju... We have booked a cab and we will bring our lolly safely to your home... Is that okay... We do care for our lolly my dear bro...

Arjun: Alright... Go ahead... But pragya di... When you were about to return, give me a call... We will come and pick you up... If possible, Me and aaliya too will meet Abhishek sir na... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya jaw drops as Arjun and aaliya are lying effortlessly while she is struggling to say a lie to her friends... They bids adieu and started to their destinations...

Sid is gritting his teeth in anger as Madhu and Rk are praising Arjun and aaliya's togetherness.... Pragya's wish to see them as real life couples shatters Sid's heart into pieces... But he is not in a mood to give up before fighting back and he badly wants to prove that his love is greater and true...

Little did Sid knows that his one foolish action gonna destroy everything and push him in a living hell... He is going to fail miserably and will face nothing but hatred from aaliya because of his mere stupidity...

Sid is not aware that aaliya is trying to make her to get normal and forget the bad incidents but sid's one ugly stunt will create a big gap between them in future and his love life will be sinking mercilessly...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Rk, sid, madhu and pragya enters the mighty Mehra Mansion... Though it's pragya's home, she feels it as different as she is not entering the mansion as the bahu and the queen of the house but as a crazy fan who enters her idol's house....

Pragya didn't paid heed to the trio's admiration towards the house... She is hell nervous and is trembling in fear as no one should find out that she is abhi's wife... She is sweating as what will her friends do if anyone spots their photos in the living room or anywhere in the house...

Pragya takes deep breaths to calm down her nerves and thinks about her loving husband abhi as she knows very well that he would have done something to save her from the big mess... She takes a relieved breath as she spots abhi's car in the lobby...

They enters the house and is welcomed by the servants in an elegant manner... Pragya gestures them to call abhi and dadi soon.... Dadi comes there and welcomes everyone... Dadi signs pragya to calm down and not to worry about anything....

 Dadi signs pragya to calm down and not to worry about anything

Madhu: Very happy to meet you dadi.. You are really very sweet... I didn't expected that you will be so simple and friendly...

Dadi: what is this beta 😊😊😊😊... You are praising me too much... This is my nature... What will you say, when you meet my bahu... You won't believe, she is my abhi's wife... Even if she is near you too, you can't identify her...