75. Jealous- Just bEcAuse i LOve yoU So much....

Start from the beginning

Pragya frozes in shock as she felt a tap in her back... She is hell shocked and is quite nervous as who might it be... Pragya starts to sweat hard as what will happen if its her friends Rk, madhu or sid...

But to her relief, Aaliya and Arjun are standing there stiffling their laughter with much difficulty... Not able to control anymore, they burst out into laughter irking pragya to the core....

Pragya: You two... 😠😠😠😠... Just shut up... What's so funny is happening here...

Arjun: Huh... Nothing di... 😂😂😂😂...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂... Ajju... I heard someone saying that she is coming here to study and another one saying that he is sending her to study... But, what we see all time is, romance only... Hey na bhabhi 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya: Aaliya 😊😊😊... You have become too spoiled and rotten after joining with the idiot brother of mine... You two be na... What you two are doing here without attending the classes haan...

Arjun: Just bunking the class for fun...

Aaliya: And also silently watching my bhai and bhabhi's romance... 😉😉😉😉... Hey na ajju... Seriously I have a big doubt... Can't you two stop romancing and concentrate in your works...

Pragya: Ufff... For heavens sake, remember, I'm not romancing my husband... Again we got into a trouble because of the college administration committee... So, I called and informed abhi to be cautious, that's all...

Arjun: Anything wrong di...

Pragya explains Arjun and aaliya what's the matter... They two where quite nervous as they feel that things are getting complicated day by day... The trio felt a chill in their spine and a fear engulfs them as what will be pragya's reaction if the truth opens up in front of them...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After the classes gets over, Rk, Madhu, sid and Pragya comes out of the class... When they neared the gate, Arjun and aaliya comes there hand in hand as if they don't know anything...

Arjun: Hey everyone... Pragya di... Shall we leave... I have to drop you in home... Then me and aaliya are going out...

The smile in Arjun and Aaliya's face brings an unknown jealousy in sid's mind and he is fuming in anger... Aaliya sees sid's reaction with a smirk and she least cared about anything and diverts her attention towards others...

Pragya: You two carry on... Ajju... We are given some work... It will take some time... I will inform you okay... Have fun and enjoy you both.... But very sorry to say... Rest in peace Aaliya as you are taking a devil with you...

All laughs making Arjun to whine hardly... Aaliya consoles arjun and wipes his fake tears... Rk and madhu admires the cuteness and closeness of Arjun and aaliya while sid is firing heavy bombs on seeing their closeness and jealousy is overflowing mercilessly in his heart and mind....