Chapter Thirty

Unknown's POV

Oh Alison, my sweet, sweet Alison. You have me wrapped around that pretty little finger of yours. I can't wait to have you in my arms. Oh, the things I can give you, the love I'll provide for you, the touch that will make you beg for more. I get an erection just thinking about you, my love. You are my heroine, and I'm very much addicted.

I pull out Alison's pictures on my laptop, browsing her social media. I click on my favourite picture of her's, taken by her friend Nikki. It's her laughing, holding onto a coconut drink in Hawaii. She looks so happy, natural; with her curly hair flowing in the wind and makeup free. I can make her feel even happier. We can escape to Hawaii together, and sip on colourful cocktails. I focus on her picture, admiring everything about her. I deserve her, only me.

I pull down my pants and relieve the tension that has been built up in my manhood.

-------------

My car is parked outside Alison's house the night of her 18th birthday party. Her parents aren't home, because of me. I set up a fake interview a few towns over for their job. They will never suspect that it was me. I have acquaintances on the inside, working with me.

I was going to sneak into her house after she was asleep, but I decided against it. She seemed very tired when returning back from her birthday party. I'll let her sleep in peace; anything for my lover. I had a package delivered to Alison, I hope she has opened it by now.

I start up the car and drive off into the night. I turn up the music that was playing on a local radio station, to distract me from my thoughts. I roll down my windows, enjoying the night breeze in my hair; imagining that it was Alison's hands tangled in my hair instead. The song By your side, by Tenth Avenue North, blares through the speakers in my car, while I tap my fingers to the beat on the steering wheel. I hit a red light, cause fuck it. There is usually no cops out late at this hour, so why follow the rules? I was never the type to obey the law, so why ever start now?

-------------

I reach into my jean's pocket to retrieve the motel room's key to unlock the door. Before I walk in, I look around me to see if anyone is watching me; but it's as quiet as a graveyard. I walk in and shut the door quickly behind me. I through myself and end up flopping on the rusty bed. I turn around, back is now against the mattress, reaching for the T.V remote. I flip through the channels to find the show Lucifer playing on one of the channels. This is one of Alison's favourite shows. If we are going to be together forever, we need to have similar interests. And that night, I stayed up binge-watching episodes of Lucifer, it was pretty good. I can see why Alison loves it so much. But I do prefer a more violent and gory show for myself.

I started to get sleepy. I look at the alarm clock on the night table, next to the bed. It reads, "4:55 a.m." I really need to get some sleep, tomorrow's a big day for Alison and I. On that note, I drift off to sleep, with Alison being the last thing on my mind.

------------------

Hellooo everyone!

I know, I know it's been way too long, but I finally managed to update! I'm so sorry that it took so long, I've just had writer's block and no motivation to complete this story. But I've received some very encouraging comments/compliments from fellow wattpaders that gave me the boost I needed. Honestly, this chapter wouldn't have been written if it weren't for those people. So I thank you so so much!

- Valentina

Question: Why do you think the killer is obsessed with Allison?

Guys also, please check out my short story called The Dream, and give it some love.