Chapter Three

Unknown POV

"Hello, who is this?"  She slowly said. Just hearing her angelic voice is music to my ears. She doesn't know who I am, and I'm planning on keeping it that way right this moment. We will be together someday, just me and her.

"Hello? If this is some kind of joke it's not funny."  I can hear the nervousness in her voice. 

I hung up.

I need to touch her, I need to feel her body. The urges and cravings are getting worse and worse. I have been searching for a perfect girl and I found the right one, Alison.

Flashback

2 years ago

"You're really hot," a girl wasted at the club said to me, pointing her finger with a beer in her hand. I was sitting on the stool next to the bar, now facing her. I'm not gonna lie, she was attractive. She had strawberry blonde hair with brown eyes and a pointy chin. She looked around her mid-twenties. But she wasn't my type.

She moved my legs apart, now standing in between my legs; while I'm still sitting on the stool. "Do you wanna dance?" She said yelling over the music. I was bored just sitting here, doing nothing;  so I accepted.

We just went on the dance floor, and she was already grinding against me. I didn't enjoy it, and I actually felt grossed out.

 I whispered in her ear, "do you wanna go in the back and finish our business there?" 

She nodded her head in agreement and lust.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the back. She was still holding the beer bottle.

"Mr. Nice-guy is not that nice after all," she said in between hiccups and giggles, as she was slurring her words. I just ignored her and continued on pulling her in the back where no one can hear or see us.

As we got there, she immediately started unbuttoning the top of my shirt. I snatched her hand and twisted it until I can hear her fingers cracking, as I brake them. She yells in pain. I covered her mouth, not letting another scream slip by.

"You stupid little slut, so desperate for anyone you can get your filthy little hand on," I spat, with venom dripping from my voice.

She attempted to hit the beer bottle on my head but failed; as I shove her body into the wall. Now I'm standing a couple of inches away from her. I snatched the beer bottle from her hand.

"Do you know what really bothers me, hmm? Is that I never met the perfect girl. She's always too short, or too tall, a freak, or a whore, like you. But do you know what I do to these girls?" I rant on, as I stared into her eyes.

 All I saw was fear. I kinda felt bad for her, but it has to be done. That's what my mother taught me to do.

"I kill them."

 After I finished saying those final words, the girl lays lifeless on the ground, with a pool of blood around her, and a half-broken bottle stabbed into her face.

My eyes started to water.

Every time I kill a new girl. They start to water, and tears start to fall. Not painful tears, but joy. I feel the most alive when I take control of a person's life, ending it whenever, and however, I want it to be like.

I have brutally murdered so many young women, that I have lost track. 

But it wasn't my fault, my mother told me to slay my demons.

I squeeze my eyes shut as no more teardrops fall out. 

I step over the dead body to exit the same way I came from, leaving her there.

End of Flashback

"I have been looking for her my whole life and there is no way I'm losing her now," I confirmed to myself.