Chapter Thirteen

Where is he going? He can't take the car, his parents are here.

I decided to follow him.

"Bryan."

He can't hear me, he's way too ahead of me.

It was getting dark, and I started to feel lightweight. I followed Bryan all the way to a children's playground.  He was walking on the path and I was chasing him; my feet starting to hurt because of my heels.

I stop trying, and looked ahead where Bryan was. I shook my head and returned to the dinner party. I couldn't go on any further. He made it clear that he doesn't want to talk to me.

And I physically couldn't follow him anymore, since my feet were throbbing from the blisters that have formed on them, and the cold weather. My dress was very thin.

My parents were waiting by the door when I returned to the banquet. 

"Alison where did you go?" 

My mom is seriously the last person I want to deal with right now. This whole night has been a disaster.

"I needed air," I lied.

"We're leaving now," my dad says, car keys in hand.

I followed my parents to the car. It was a quiet ride, I can tell my mom was disappointed in me.

When I first got home, I kicked off my heels, peeled off my dress, and took a nice long hot shower before I went to bed.

"Zzz, zzz," my phone vibrated. I got a text.

Unknown number.

Wait for me. 

It read.

I decided to be brave and text back this number.

Wait for who?

Unknown number typing...

Wait for me

Is this a sick joke?

I'm done with these games.

I turned off my phone completely and went to bed.

Unknown POV

Alison will be mine. I need her; I crave her.

I want to touch every single part of her body but under one condition, I need her approval.

I will make her want me, physically and emotionally.

I'm waiting for the right moment to make her mine.

I slip on my black gloves and left the hotel room number 205. I entered 208.

I was greeted by a boy tied to a chair. A small light bulb over his head is the only light source in the room. His head was down, and his face was covered with bruises. He was unconscious. I might have given him a couple of punches and hits from a baseball bat to the head.

I filled a bucket with cold water from the rusty sink in the hotel room and walked over to the guy.

I splashed the whole thing in his face.

He jolted out of the chair, but the ropes on his wrist tied to each handle pulled him back down.

"Good you're awake," I say sarcastically.

"W-where am I?" He asks, confused.

Just to spice things up, I simply replied, "hell."

He didn't look surprised at all.

His name was Will Heydon, 18, captain of the lacrosse team; popular and a senior. Same school as my sweet Alison.

I'm trying to get more information from her classmates.

I had a black hoodie on and sat in the dark, so he wouldn't identify me.

"So Will, you know Alison, yes?"

"How do you know my name?" He asked bravely.

I leaned forward on my chair, still hidden from the light.

"See Will these are the rules," I simply stated, "you answer my questions, and you won't get whipped with this metal baseball bat to the chest. Am I clear?"

He nodded frightened.

Who's brave now?  I snorted.

He gave me a weird look.

"As I was saying, you know Alison?"

He thought about it for a while.

"Ya, I know her, Alison. The girl with a nice set of humps in the right places. Damn, I wanna bang her so bad," He responds, daydreaming-like.

Now I'm furious. This isn't my guy. I need him gone. No one talks about my Alison like that.

I grab my bat and stepped into the light. He was still talking about, her having a nice body until he saw my face.

"It-it's you?"

"What cat got your tongue?" I smirked.

He didn't have time to reply.

I bashed his head with the metal bat.

I can feel the power. I walked to the bathroom in the hotel room and flicked the lights on.

My eyes were blinded by rage.

Another kill, time to dump the body.